Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loving this game !! was so pissed they had maintenance last night.
lvl 16 mining lvl 7 blacksmith Gladiator 20

I didn't mind as I it allowed me to catch up on other stuff :)

I'm all over the place.
Lancer 19, Thaumaturge 10, Pugilist 10, Gladiator 10,
Marauder 8, Archer 6, conjurer 3.
Carpenter 9, LW 12, Weaver 15, Fishing 11, Cook 8, Alchemy 9, Botanist 15, Miner 10, Goldsmith 9

now 40 PLD !

by far the best MMO I have ever played. I have played all the major MMO's and this games kills them all.

it's just amazing !
anyone here playing it?

Do you frequently receive useful crap like armor and weapons after killing monsters or doing quests?

normal quests give you armor but the dungeons give you very sick armor.

Like I said this is the best looking MMO ever ! and I know is not just about graphics. the gameplay is the best I have seen.

Amazing !

I am starting a lancer this weekend. this guys hit so hard in this game.

normal quests give you armor but the dungeons give you very sick armor.

Like I said this is the best looking MMO ever ! and I know is not just about graphics. the gameplay is the best I have seen.

Amazing !

:thud:

Amazing. What graphic card do you have?

As for the drops thing, Just had to ask. I just don't wanna grind looking for drops and what not. It can kill it for me. Like Ragnarok Online 1 & 2. Not fun at all.

:lol

quoteDRGunquote.png

Reminds me of Kain. I've had my eye on this game for awhile.

:thud:

Amazing. What graphic card do you have?

As for the drops thing, Just had to ask. I just don't wanna grind looking for drops and what not. It can kill it for me. Like Ragnarok Online 1 & 2. Not fun at all.

:lol

I have a gtx 580 3gig and it runs this game with all max at 100 frames.
this game is just unreal.
being playing all weekend and I cannot stop.

I have a gtx 580 3gig and it runs this game with all max at 100 frames.
this game is just unreal.
being playing all weekend and I cannot stop.

Damn. 3GBs huh?

Do you have SLI? That's the best amount of RAM to play BF4. You ran it on ultra, no problem?

Damn. 3GBs huh?

Do you have SLI? That's the best amount of RAM to play BF4. You ran it on ultra, no problem?

I din't run ultra on BF4 beta but with all on high the game looked amazing. thinking of getting GTX 780 but watting to see how AC4 GTA5 watchdogs will run on the gtx580.

here are some screens of my PLD lvl 46.

The mounts in this game are unreal.

ready for Halloween.

once I hit 50 I will have my epic gallant armor chest piece and look like a bad *** PLD

My chocobo name is FALCOR and he kicks ***. you can ride it and he can fight with you. I got the behemoth armor with the collectors edition and put it on him. looks so bad ***.

like I said best MMO ever created for me.

I bought this game and installed it. Everytime I try to launch it, the patcher/launcher thing immediately crashes to desktop.

Tried all sorts of ways to fix it, uninstall reinstall, turn off antivirus/firewall. Nothing helps.

Looks like a fun game, but I can't even launch it. Kinda makes me wonder about whats going on behind the scenes with the coding.

I bought this game and installed it. Everytime I try to launch it, the patcher/launcher thing immediately crashes to desktop.

Tried all sorts of ways to fix it, uninstall reinstall, turn off antivirus/firewall. Nothing helps.

Looks like a fun game, but I can't even launch it. Kinda makes me wonder about whats going on behind the scenes with the coding.

wow that sucks man ! I hope you get it to work.

Might be a long shot but check your event viewer. They might log errors there to help investigate a solution.

Back