Filling orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone... I am working as fast as I can to get caught up and wanted to throw an update to show the castings and the paintups in progress...

I am just trying to keep everyone up to date the best I can

progress.jpg

damn them penny's are freakin scary looking...........makes the dead line look like pansies............:lol

Has anyone besides TheGreenMachine received anything yet? This is an awfully long time to wait for a head that was supposedly painted and unspoken for.

I haven't received mine, but what do you mean "supposedly painted and unspoken for"? I was under the impression the Pennywise would take some time, though I agree its starting to push it.

Here is a transcript of the original PM I sent to John on 4/24/09 regarding the availability of a zombie head sculpt. I sent him a response asking for additional details. His followup reply mentioned that the painted head was still available and he would set it aside for me. Based on his reply I sent payment for a painted head. Now that was nearly five months ago and other than <b>thegreenemachine</b> I don't know of anyone else receiving heads painted or otherwise.

pinkertonfx said:
Thanks man!!! I do currently have one more painted head unspoken for and a few unpainted ones in the first batch... The unpainted sell for $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the USA the painted heads sell for $50.00 plus $5.00 shipping. If you are still interested I can give you all the other info

Thanks again
John

Spook_Nukem said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spook_Nukem
Well "color" me interested in a painted sculpt or unpainted sculpt if that's all that you have available. Please send my any additional information you have on pricing for your painted and unpainted heads.

Thanks in advance,

James

<b>ProgMatinee</b> you have a PM.

Here is a transcript of the original PM I sent to John on 4/24/09 regarding the availability of a zombie head sculpt. I sent him a response asking for additional details. His followup reply mentioned that the painted head was still available and he would set it aside for me. Based on his reply I sent payment for a painted head. Now that was nearly five months ago and other than <b>thegreenemachine</b> I don't know of anyone else receiving heads painted or otherwise.

<b>ProgMatinee</b> you have a PM.

I think I'd take that to mean one painted 'out of his planned amount of painted ones to be made' not that he had one painted sitting there ready to ship.

I haven't received mine, but what do you mean "supposedly painted and unspoken for"? I was under the impression the Pennywise would take some time, though I agree its starting to push it.

He originally offered four Pennywise heads that were painted and offered to "hair" them if desired.

I'm not coming down on John at all, but it is accurate to say it's been a much longer wait than we expected.

I understand that he's busy and his update wasn't that long ago that I'm worried.

Back