Figures you regret passing/selling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyday I get pissed at myself for selling this. My brother (whom doesn't even collect HT's anymore) has one MISB, never opened. He won't sell it to me cuz his wife bought it for him on his birthday. Sentimental value. I hound him for it daily but he won't budge. Damn I hope HT's gives us a DX version. I NEED that gem back! :gah:

I'm in the same situation with my friend. He bought the Mark II Iron Man when it was really cheap and I thought it would be easy to obtain so I put other priorities ahead of it. He only has about 5 HT figures because I got him into collecting them to a very small degree, but whenever I'm at his place I bug him to sell me the Mark II and he just mocks me and says I'm not a true collector and how he's going to have the complete Hall of Armor.:lol

Robocop and ED-209, I wish I never let them leave my shelf. They're really awesome figures. At the time, I think I just didn't have the room to display them. I too wish they would make a DX Robocop, but I'm thinking the chances of that happening are pretty slim unfortunately.

Sideshow Starcraft 2 Tychus Findlay...
Had him on PO for a year (right from when he was announced) and when the time came to pay, I got cold feet... Admittedly I was low on funds, but...
Been regretting it ever since.

as long as i have been old enough to buy what i want with my own money, i have bought all i desired. no matter how hard it may been tofind, money always makes it reachable, sometimes pricry, but its obtainable.

A great and inspiring post.God speed to you.

No regrets in passing or selling and even sold some of the stuff people are regretting (IM MKI, MKII, etc), but I do regret some of my purchases.

Back