Figma Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand completely & I agree about BBTS prices. I was only giving an option to some who may have missed out on pre orders & there is some legal issue apparently so idk if amiami is going to offer it on their US site anymore... idk just what I've read. But my last comment was to Bardoon the action figure insider that knows where these great deals are lol I personally don't care because I am getting mine from BBTS w/ the price difference being maybe $5 I'll ship it w/ all the other crap I have pre ordered. But if he knows he should help out others & honestly actions speak louder than words. Either he knows of a place or he chimed in because he just wants attention.

I understand completely & I agree about BBTS prices. I was only giving an option to some who may have missed out on pre orders & there is some legal issue apparently so idk if amiami is going to offer it on their US site anymore... idk just what I've read. But my last comment was to Bardoon the action figure insider that knows where these great deals are lol I personally don't care because I am getting mine from BBTS w/ the price difference being maybe $5 I'll ship it w/ all the other crap I have pre ordered. But if he knows he should help out others & honestly actions speak louder than words. Either he knows of a place or he chimed in because he just wants attention.

Stop acting like a little smart-@$$ .....but you can keep calling me the action figure insider. :lol

Check CDJapan...they have him for $52. You might have to pay extra if you want EMS shipping though.

Gaspar mentioned HLJ. They're solid as well.

MHToyshop is a US seller but they have yet to post the figure up but keep an eye on them this week. They are consistently cheaper than other sellers depending on the product. For example, they have Zero Suit Samus up for $55 when most have her for $65.

I was going to offer Toyzinthebox too but they're on the pricey side this time around.

Probably got personal cause this little turd decided to act like a child.

Last edited:
I thought this was all just some small talk, I don't know why it got kinda personal :lol

not too personal but why say something like it's so top secret? The only reason I even left a comment in the first place was because I was trying to help but I didn't know BBTS was that bad to some people. The other guy just comes in & says "if you know where to look" lol real helpful pal. & all the sites u just listed don't help. So yea thanks for nothing... just wanted to leave your mark I guess. lol I have mine @ BBTS I was only trying to help GasparZizou

From a Canadian perspective, I only order from BBTS when I have to. (Which is still pretty often lol) It's always the more expensive option and I get hit with duty fees often. But when I want something only they have I bite the bullet and go for it. Not to mention how crap our dollar is compared to the USD. It is what it is though. No one ever said this was a cheap hobby.

Amiami and HLJ are my go to sites when they have what I want.

Small head or not, the poses you can achieve with the Revoltech Deadpool made it a must have for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted this in the Anime section as well since over there has a "Revoltech" thread, but thought I'd post here for the peeps just looking through Marvel stuff.

I love the poseability of this figure, but those double ball joints still bother me a little. Plus some joints - especially the shoulders, seem a little fragile…I hope they don't snap!

One thing I noticed is that the red color doesn't look as dark compared to the prototype - in person it is a brighter red.

Hopefully I'll be able to pose him more this weekend and take more pics but here is what I got so far.
(for those who are curious he is posed on the SSC Recon at Waypoint dio)

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_shooting.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_10_28_at_9_42_07_AM.png

Even more pics of Revoltech Deadpool!
I predict I had more fun posing this DP than when I get the HT DP!
Fun yet sometimes complicated to pose because I have to get used to how the double ball joints work (my first Revoltech figure)

Word of caution, plastic around the thighs is a little soft. I'm starting to see lines after posing him.
Also the pistol grips are big, so big that when I put the swords in, the hands are stretched and the swords are a tad loose in those hands. Too bad they didn't give 4 sets of griping hands.

Well here are a few more poses and pics! Fun figure!

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_swords.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_swords_2.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_swords_3.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_action.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_logo.jpg

From a Canadian perspective, I only order from BBTS when I have to. (Which is still pretty often lol) It's always the more expensive option and I get hit with duty fees often. But when I want something only they have I bite the bullet and go for it. Not to mention how crap our dollar is compared to the USD. It is what it is though. No one ever said this was a cheap hobby.

Amiami and HLJ are my go to sites when they have what I want.

Small head or not, the poses you can achieve with the Revoltech Deadpool made it a must have for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally got my Revo Deadpool from bbts and I got slapped with a $21 customs charge from Canada Post. In normal circumstances, I steer clear of bbts but preorders were gone in Japanese webstores. This was my last resort.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Finally got my Revo Deadpool from bbts and I got slapped with a $21 customs charge from Canada Post. In normal circumstances, I steer clear of bbts but preorders were gone in Japanese webstores. This was my last resort.

It always hurts to get tagged with customs. It's a fun figure though. Enjoy it bro.

Even more pics of Revoltech Deadpool!
I predict I had more fun posing this DP than when I get the HT DP!
Fun yet sometimes complicated to pose because I have to get used to how the double ball joints work (my first Revoltech figure)

Word of caution, plastic around the thighs is a little soft. I'm starting to see lines after posing him.
Also the pistol grips are big, so big that when I put the swords in, the hands are stretched and the swords are a tad loose in those hands. Too bad they didn't give 4 sets of griping hands.

Well here are a few more poses and pics! Fun figure!

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_swords.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_swords_2.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_swords_3.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_action.jpg

Figma_Revoltech_Deadpool_logo.jpg

Really cool pics, thanks for sharing!

Question for those that have this: Does this figure match up with Marvel Legends scale-wise? Still havent found the latest ML Deadpool, but would rather just pay the extra cabbage for this one if he'll fit in with my collection

It always hurts to get tagged with customs. It's a fun figure though. Enjoy it bro.
It is a bummer. All thanks to bbts and their greedy marked up prices.

Took a few pics with mine though.

26c428b941b3aa56ebac13ab8ec53875.jpg
bec1a630974494870e08f583b6e2bb99.jpg
a39bef45a0911d89febfe854c1e727c2.jpg
1e76f6f0dbcd528a65e3295de360e4c2.jpg

Really cool pics, thanks for sharing!

Question for those that have this: Does this figure match up with Marvel Legends scale-wise? Still havent found the latest ML Deadpool, but would rather just pay the extra cabbage for this one if he'll fit in with my collection

Thanks Reefer Shark!
If I had some Marvel Legends, I'd take some comparison pics, but I don't. Have you checked out any youtube vids? Some of them will do that.

Back