Figma Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Revoltech is creating a whole new line aimed of American comic character figures like MARVEL (so far). This "Amecomi Yamaguchi". Looks pretty good so far!

They also beat FIGMA's announcement to the punch by showing off a complete Deadpool prototype! :lol

Actually thought Play Arts would show Deadpool first, but 'bout time they got a generic americon comic license. Can't wait to see characters outside the main ones, as 1/12 could go deep if all the companies could just coordinate different releases rather than the same characters.

Accidentally preordered, if there's such a thing. Think this should be merged with a general Marvel Figma thread? I like the idea of keeping all the discussion together like we've been doing with all the other 1/12 lines.

Figma Avengers
Figma Spidey
Marvel Figma
Fourth wall break
But that's a discussion first.:)

Ideally, you could consolidate it all into a "Marvel Japanese 1/12 Lines" thread and include Tamashii's Figuarts, Kaiyodo's Revoltech and GSC May Factory/Figma

The shipping will cost around $15 from my experience to get from overseas. Maybe pay an extra $10 but personally w/ all my preorders from BBTS & Pile of Loot waiting it doesn't bother me. I only buy from import sites when I have to or the price is just that good but If it's $45 + intl. shipping I'll stick w/ BBTS for now.

You got it wrong :lol you order from BBTS when you have no other choice.

HLJ and Amiami are about $10USD shipping and it gets here in like 3 or 5 days, BBTS on top of being more expensive, it's like $20USD for shipping (per one item) and it takes like 2 weeks to arrive.

I live in Mexico btw, so BBTS is not a good choice for me, but even in the US it's cheaper to buy from Asia.

You can do the math depending on where you order from but $45 intl. price + shipping will vary.
I live in WI where BBTS is located & they have pile of loot which I do use & can easily cancel pre orders which is a big convenience.
Also I did mention that I do compare prices & if it's that much of a difference in price I will make the logical choice.
Shipping is about $15-20 from Japan unless you want to wait over a month w/o tracking # but $10 w/ tracking for 2 weeks? never saw that before honestly.
Anyway I have plenty stuff ordered from BBTS like NECA 1/4 TMNT, Funko Green Ranger & Mega Man Rush, 2 Mega Man Figures & 2 SH Figuarts TMNT (which are cheaper to order locally from what I've looked up online) So BBTS shipping will be fine for me.
& the whole reason I even mentioned BBTS is because someone said the Deadpool figure is sold out I was only trying to help sooooo yea lol my part here is done honestly I'm not trying to argue or even discuss this anymore.

I think it has to do with some import treaties and such, Mexico has good relations with Asia in that regard, it's actually waaaaay cheaper to ship stuff from Asia than from the US, with tracking number and more often than not, express too, even though it's overseas, it's weird but such are the politics :lol

You lucked out by having BBTS as a neighbor :lol

I didn't see the Revoltech Deadpool coming. I got an order in at N2Game. He looks pretty awesome - this will be my first Revoltech. I can't wait to see the Figma one...

If you know where to look, there's quite a number of alternate US sellers to buy from that are way cheaper than BBTS.

BBTS is no longer my "go-to" for Figuarts, Revoltech, Figma, etc.

If you know where to look, there's quite a number of alternate US sellers to buy from that are way cheaper than BBTS.

BBTS is no longer my "go-to" for Figuarts, Revoltech, Figma, etc.

BBTS is not always more money than import sites idk where you get that from. Sometimes I've seen the price a little over but trust me I've been buying imports for years I'm not new to this.

"If you know where to look" lol ok so help everyone out & tell us where to look to get this great deal from a US seller. I've looked at most import & local online stores & the lowest price I've seen at just one place (sold out btw) $40 so add shipping which is on average $15. Show us where to get it for $55 or less?

There are rare occasions when BBTS has had the same retail price as Asian sites, like some SW SHF figures, but it's very rare that that happens.

BBTS is great, their customer support is A+ and their prices are often better than other US based sites.

Unfortunately for me US shipping costs are terrible, so I only buy from BBTS for US figures, for import, HLJ or AmiAmi it is, can't beat it, at least $30 cheaper for me, personally.

So I'm gonna wait for HLJ to reopen their POs as they usually do.

Back