Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS has it for pre-order
KAI10690.jpg

I'll wait for Wolvie on the import sites.

Disappointed they didn't fix the boot colors...it's a minor flaw and not a deal-breaker, but I'm surprised no one has caught that yet...

Did you see the back of the boots? Not only are the colors wrong, but for some reason the didn't finish the stripping on the back of the boots?

Did you see the back of the boots? Not only are the colors wrong, but for some reason the didn't finish the stripping on the back of the boots?

Good catch.

I don't mind that design alteration as much as the wrong colors though.

I think you're just speculating right now...did you hear anything about a Figma Marvel license?

Outside of the Avengers MCU and Amazing Spidey, all they've had and shown is Deadpool.

Its interesting that they are reissuing the first series of the table museum series so quickly. I hope this bodes well enough for them to keep the series going and keep making more of the roman statue like figures not the recent ' screamer ' painting offering. It must mean fans are liking these ancient roman statue designs more than they realised.

I hope Figma makes Mona Lisa already. Something that creeped me out as a child, I'll have fun with in toy form lol!

Has anybody else heard of Revoltech removing the cigar from Wolverine's accessories?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I read it on Instagram so then I checked HLJ and AmiAmi and there's no photo of the cigar anymore in the stock photos.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I remember that too Biojex, Mezco has the same constraint woth Marvel figures, IIRC a fan asked them about giving Wolverine a cigar and they said thay they could not give him one due to censorship.

Well...hopefully they at least fix the boot colors too if they're going to take his cigar away!

Back