Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's up for a figma All Might figure? I know they are making Izuki and Katzuki but I'm just getting into My Hero Academia and I'm loving it A LOT more than I thought I would. Nomu would be cool too.

Who's up for a figma All Might figure? I know they are making Izuki and Katzuki but I'm just getting into My Hero Academia and I'm loving it A LOT more than I thought I would. Nomu would be cool too.
All Might is a must. I'm hoping he'll be the next release after Katsuki but it's going to be awhile. It may be Season 3 by the time Katsuki will be released. [emoji38]

I'm extremely excited for Izuku being released next month. I broke down and bought the Pre-Order Bonus and it was quite expensive but My Hero Academia has become one of my favorite anime so I don't mind. I'm prepared for Katsuki having a Pre-Order Bonus as well.

Yes !! All might is a must ! I hope they will also make secondary characters (after the few classmates and villains of course)
I'll not spoil but there is a hero in the last scan that I find so cool ! :rotfl

vBl7faD.jpg

Wolverine looks astonishing. ...Sorry, had to say it. Seriously though, I don't mind the look and the figure looks unbelievable. The joints are so well hidden. Accessories are prefect. (Love the cigar.) This has shot up to one of my most anticipated releases of the year.

Thanks for posting the picture!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Super-psyched for the Wolverine figure! He looks incredible and they did a great job covering the Revoltech joints. I like the Astonishing outfit, nice update to the Blue & Yellow Tiger Stripe outfit.

Boot colors are off... it should be black along the middle "stripe" and blue on the sides. Hopefully they fix that.

Are the claws interchangeable amongst the hands? The gray prototype shows the claws on his open hands.

RE202.jpg

More pics here: https://www.taghobby.com/archives/183882

I'm actually really excited to see color pics, but yeah, the boot colors need to be reversed. I hope we see a Sabertooth figure to go with him, not to mention a BLACK COSTUME SPIDER-MAN!!

I'm actually really excited to see color pics, but yeah, the boot colors need to be reversed. I hope we see a Sabertooth figure to go with him, not to mention a BLACK COSTUME SPIDER-MAN!!

Black costume Spidey would be awesome! Especially in the same metallic oily black as Venom.

It seems like Kaiyodo has taken some feedback about hiding the joints better. It could be partially because of the figure bulk...

DP is up on amiami. based on the amiami site, height is approx. 160mm. yesz! PO'd the deluxe.

Back