Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!

I haven't heard of any other sculptures than that Japanese Man whose name I forgot and I can't find him anywhere right now. I also would prefer more statues and won't buy the paintings. Apparently Mona Lisa is next?

My cherub angels have shipped. I plan to do a recreation of "Night at the Museum" with these and the Thinker ;)

Same. I prefer the sculptures to the painting ones they appear to be on now. Hopefully its just a filler type situation and they will go back to doing the roman statues soon. Its just so unique and different for a toy company to do and the articulation and detail for such small figures is amazing to me.

I think the next in line for the Table Museum series is some kind of Japanese painting samurai guy.

freeing_tm_20161212_03.jpg

Looks pretty interesting, but I was hoping for Mona Lisa. I really need Mona Lisa... I feared her as a kid because the painting's eyes seemed to follow me everywhere lol! At least in toy form, I can make a fool out of Mona Lisa hahaha :)

Anyway I'm amused with these little Figma Angels. They're bigger than I was expecting them to be (I thought they were gonna be Figma Ted size but no, they're bigger!). Definitely awesome for all sorts of hilarious situations :)

NFQeUXi.jpg

74IIFhL.jpg

Spider-Gwen is up for pre-order on HLJ and AmiAmi.

The mark-up on the figures State-side is disappointing. The figure is roughly ~$45 USD in Japan but jumps to $70 at BBTS. I know that BBTS is paying a little extra since they can't get this from a normal distributor (like BlueFin), but it'd be great if the Hasbro license didn't refrain some variety from coming to the US at reasonable prices.

Figma mospeada looks awesomesauce! I'm in for a few of those, also the bubblegum crisis figma will be rad too.

The mark-up on the figures State-side is disappointing. The figure is roughly ~$45 USD in Japan but jumps to $70 at BBTS. I know that BBTS is paying a little extra since they can't get this from a normal distributor (like BlueFin), but it'd be great if the Hasbro license didn't refrain some variety from coming to the US at reasonable prices.

It is disappointing. I would really like for Bluefin to get the license to distribute them but I don't necessarily see the reason to pay a 3rd party for something that I can purchase from a Japanese online retailer.

I do notice on Amazon a lot of Figma prices have quite a significant increase compared to ordering them from Japanese online retailers. Why is that exactly?

It is disappointing. I would really like for Bluefin to get the license to distribute them but I don't necessarily see the reason to pay a 3rd party for something that I can purchase from a Japanese online retailer.

I do notice on Amazon a lot of Figma prices have quite a significant increase compared to ordering them from Japanese online retailers. Why is that exactly?

Amazon has a bigger percentage fee than Ebay if I remember correctly (I think it's 15% to 20% depending on a few variables) and then I imagine the third party sellers also have to factor in the international shipping rates aside from making profit.

download (4).jpg

Figma Gwendolyn is up, but... with the DX the only version with the big wings, and that only at the Good Smile Shop, and with them asking 9800 yen for it... I was excited for this one, but I think I have to pass on it.

Yeah billion I agree may skip due to price. I wish the big wings came with the regular release....great looking figure though

I really wish they'd make Mako. She seems like a really easy release since she's basically a schoolgirl and that's Figma's specialty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, I want Gwen but the mark up makes it more of a decision than it would be. Never ordered from a state out of the states, might have to consider it.

Any KILL la KILL fans that have been waiting for a Ryuko Matoi re-release?

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4300/figma+Ryuko+Matoi.html

I never got her because I got into the series late, I might have to bite.

I want the school girl version more tbh.

Absolutely! That's the version that I want both in Medicom and this formatting.

Back