Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I meant how the back of his head is completely purple on the figures while anime only had it purple along the edges. Like I said makes sense on a figure but cant help but feel it looks weird :wink1:

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. Ah well, other than that it's top notch.

IDk but what is Figma drink that they decide making those. Seriously, really weird

FIGURE-020352_08.jpg

I actually love these statues/paintings turned into toys. I've got Venus De Milo and Thinker, still saving up for David, Vitruvian Man, and the Cherub Angels. I hope they make Mona Lisa next. Mona Lisa creeped me out as a kid whenever I'd go to the dentist and see her painting there. Always gave me a sense that her eyes were following me. Would be fun to make her into some kind of stalker lady in a toy comic story hehe. :)

I actually love these statues/paintings turned into toys. I've got Venus De Milo and Thinker, still saving up for David, Vitruvian Man, and the Cherub Angels. I hope they make Mona Lisa next. Mona Lisa creeped me out as a kid whenever I'd go to the dentist and see her painting there. Always gave me a sense that her eyes were following me. Would be fun to make her into some kind of stalker lady in a toy comic story hehe. :)
I love them too! I just got the Venus today, David is still on its way and I also have the green Thinker. Didn't know he also comes in white. And I certainly didn't know about the cherubs! Now I have to seek them out. I am passing on the man with four legs and arms, that is a bit too weird ;) - yeah, I know you can take them off. But he is no statue. Equally, the Mona Lisa isn't one?

I was having some fun today:

Ame-comi Revoltech Spidey shown! Obvious exaggeration in the sculpt due to the Revoltech style but it looks awesome! Can't wait to see it and pose him up!

re00.jpg
re00A.jpg

Those TP Zelda figures look awesome, a definite addition to my collection!

Back