Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy hell! My Twilight Princess orders can't come quick enough and that Samus... :clap

I've only been collecting Figma for about a year but they are some of the best ever. Such nice figures!

midorima.jpg

Just saw on facebook hero academia page. not sure but some mentioned the masked is a GSC bonus.

No ! I wanted this mask so much ! I think I read on their site GSC japan don't ship to europe, they said to wait the product on the English site
someone know if he will be on GSC english site one day ?

No ! I wanted this mask so much ! I think I read on their site GSC japan don't ship to europe, they said to wait the product on the English site
someone know if he will be on GSC english site one day ?

messaged GSC facebook and they said "At this time the items are limited to Japan Only." it might post soon.

I want the mask too.

View attachment 298776

Just saw on facebook hero academia page. not sure but some mentioned the masked is a GSC bonus.

He's up for pre-order. I didn't even know Figma had the My Hero Academia rights already! Really hope this line does well!

I need to check out that anime.

If you like superheroes, I think you'll definitely enjoy the show.

Edited:
messaged GSC facebook and they said "At this time the items are limited to Japan Only." it might post soon.

I want the mask too.

Wait, so does that mean HLJ and AmiAmi releases will include the mask or is it a GSC pre-order exclusive?

He's up for pre-order. I didn't even know Figma had the My Hero Academia rights already! Really hope this line does well!
Hated the manga art style so dropped it ages ago, but kinda liked the anime which softened the art style, still don't like the designs.

Will buy Asui if they make her.

That bunny suit is so goofy and weird I'd almost buy it but if I can't have the mask then it's pointless. Is the anime any good? Does it really stand out or is it just another kinda cool show.

That bunny suit is so goofy and weird I'd almost buy it but if I can't have the mask then it's pointless. Is the anime any good? Does it really stand out or is it just another kinda cool show.

It's a fun superhero anime that focuses on character building. I believe it's very popular in Japan. Tamashii Nations asked people at SDCC if they would be interested in a S.H. Figuarts/Figuarts Zero line. Now Good Smile Company is releasing a Figma of the main character. As Gaspar said, it's been a Manga for a couple of years but the anime was released earlier this year in April.

Wait, so does that mean HLJ and AmiAmi releases will include the mask or is it a GSC pre-order exclusive?

no mask for HLJ and AMIAMI, just on GSC. and I think yesterday or this morning GSC global confirmed that due to licensing figma Hero Academia Izuki is available japan only.

idk if nippon-yassan has been able to get GSC exclusives. I try to check everyday but no listing has popped up.. yet. maybe BBTS can get him, not sure if they got a hold of the figma iron man GSC ex.

no mask for HLJ and AMIAMI, just on GSC. and I think yesterday or this morning GSC global confirmed that due to licensing figma Hero Academia Izuki is available japan only.

idk if nippon-yassan has been able to get GSC exclusives. I try to check everyday but no listing has popped up.. yet. maybe BBTS can get him, not sure if they got a hold of the figma iron man GSC ex.

That's a shame. I would've liked to have the mask accessory but I'm still really excited over the figure and the line. Hopefully this will be a secluded scenario and not something the rest of their releases will have.

Nippon-Yasan doesn't seem to be carrying the Figma Izuku. Which is strange. (Edited: Nevermind, they do. It wasn't on their Good Smile Company page but on their main page.) I'll certainly keep an eye on it though, just in case. (Edited: I sent them a Tweet. They're closed now but hopefully I'll get a response and I'll make sure to post it on here.)

Thanks for all the info!

It's very average, ****** MC, good waifu material, some funny moments.

Here you go...

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/19147-my-hero-academia-figma-midoriya-izuku-limited-edition.html

Edited: Paid for my Revoltech Deadpool today. I won't get it for another couple of months but I'm looking forward to it.

Finally a re-release for SAOs Sinon. I've been after her for ages, glad to get my order in 😃

I just got my Revo Deadpool in the post (I haven't opened him yet) and found that the box had been carefully sliced open and resealed with tape. I expect that this was customs but there was no customs seal on it. Additionally, the wife was asked to sign for it, which usually doesn't happen. I'm paranoid now - should I be?

Back