Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Jesus! I think I´ll stick to the SH. Figuarts line for the Marvel prodcuts.
But who knows, maybe this Iron Man is more perfectly crafte and with more articulation.

Better image of the the figma avengers. They look pretty cool, but I don't know if they're really going to warrant their high price tags.

Figmaavengers_zps63ea367e.jpg

They really do look great for that size, and I'm kind of hoping there is a helmeted version of Thor. But, I'm still not sure the product is worth the price.

Iron Man is looking superb, and Thor as well. Where is Captain America and Thor though? Especially with the former's new movie coming out

The price though...why? Seriously, why? I honestly do think Figmas can be a tad overpriced even with the great quality. Though if Hulk is still in the works...oh god his potential price :horror

Man, haven't collected Revoltech since '07. Anyone been keeping up that long? So who is in the superarticulated market now? Figma, Figuarts, and Revoltech?

Figma ftw.

Figma has much better sculpts, paint job and is bigger than most Revoltech. Revoltech wins in articulation but are more fragile (fragile joints & plastics & rubbers that gets sticky over time) & less aesthetic.

However both has their unique license so in the end depends on what figures you want. Revoltech has more mechs while Figma are more character oriented, especially those girly shows.

Another brand would be CM's Gutto-kuru Figure Collection series, earlier ones are fixed figures while newer ones are articulated. They are bigger than Revoltech & Figma, has better sculpt & paint but are much more expensive. 99% of their figures are some girl character from all sort of shows.

Figuarts only have few license, their product has a more realistic look rather than staying to original design. They are much bigger, cost more and somehow their rubber smells. Some lines like Resident Evil are really horrible. I wouldn't consider them the same category as Figma & Revoltechs.

Man, haven't collected Revoltech since '07. Anyone been keeping up that long? So who is in the superarticulated market now? Figma, Figuarts, and Revoltech?

Play Arts Kai probably fits the Star Wars 6", SIC line, but it's still bigger. The only good lines are the Metal Gear Solid & Final Fantasy series. But they are much more McFarlane like.

Thanks for the info potato. Where do Play Arts Kai fit?

I think I meant to add in NECA, but I guess from there is all the other lines McFarland, Marvel and DC...
I keep loking at Play arts, coz they have Harlock and Appleseed, and those DC ones are kinda neat.

Oh yeah I have a couple SIC, and SW Black scale to Figuarts/Figma though.

Back