Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong those figures look good and like them a lot, but Revoltech needs to step up their game and lose or redesign their revolver joint. I just don't understand their need to put big ball-peg ratchet joints on a figure that small. .

I honestly agree, and that's why I've only bought two revoltech figures. They still look nice, but Figma and Figuarts just seem so much superior.

I made a metroid prime wave beam for samus.

Full album here
https://imgur.com/a/5x17N

wGrYCXth.jpg

kTQH2F7.jpg

gfs425I.jpg

nice one frankie! love the two collors!

I honestly agree, and that's why I've only bought two revoltech figures. They still look nice, but Figma and Figuarts just seem so much superior.

i understand that but revoltech is great for switching body parts since they use a standard joint which can result for some great and hilarious pics :)

Melona has actually been out for a while it seems, she's one of the more pricier figures, check eBay

Some big things coming from Figma soon it seems! Check out these images from The Fwoosh.
pyramidhead.jpg
ghostintheshell.jpg
figmazombie.jpg

Cap looks good, and his 'moob' issue seems to be fixed. Not sure why he isn't painted, especially with his sequel coming up. But where is The Hulk?!

Back