Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16.jpg

33.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

https://whl4u.jp/wh25/gallery/en/

C4_VtkfVYAIA3iQ.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/TokyoOtakuMode/status/833119556516270082

Was not expecting Revoltech Spider Gwen. Was hoping for Wolverine or Carnage. I'm more than likely going to skip on Gwen but she does look really well done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I spoke too soon, he looks glorious! That pose on the left had my mouth watering. They hid the articulation very nicely, too. So excited!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh yes, Figma Overwatch! I've been waiting for them since I first tried the game - so glad they got the license!

It's different. The original Figma Samus was from "Other M" (2nd pic) This new one is from Metroid Prime (first pic)

Thanks for clarifying - I see the difference now. The new one looks superb.

No, no Studio Ghibli - sadly, there are a bunch of fake figma announcement images floating around. You can see them here - I'm not posting the image because I don't want people to be misled.

Well, actually, it's not all fake - there actually was a Utena figma announcement - but they're mostly fake.

No, no Studio Ghibli - sadly, there are a bunch of fake figma announcement images floating around. You can see them here - I'm not posting the image because I don't want people to be misled.

Well, actually, it's not all fake - there actually was a Utena figma announcement - but they're mostly fake.

Aaaargh. Damn. Well thanks for informing me before I got too excited :lol.....:monkey2

Yep, gonna have to pick up wolverine. Maybe even Gwen. Did you all see they are making Figmas for Mospeda and Bubble Gum Crisis?

I also noticed that Square Enix is also trying their hand at smaller scale figures with their new "Bring Arts". However they're still keeping their ridiculous price point and they're starting at $70! That's what the Play Arts Kai were first priced around when they started that line!

Back