Fight Club Tyler Durden Bash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Mart

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is the first thread that I've started and I need some tips. I just bought a Brother Production "Tayler" figure but I would like to upgrade him to make him the best Tyler Durden that I can. The first thing I'd like to change is the head sculpt. I've seen some pretty good ones, but Idk which one is the best to get that won't break my bank. I'd prefer one that has a slot for his cigarette, but that isn't necessary. Also, what is the best body to use for him? I want one that fits all of the clothes that came with the "Tayler" figure. Any helpful advice and tips you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah and Rainman is supposedly having a restock soon, so you can grab a painted tyler sculpt for $120 or unpainted for $50, he has both the haired and shaved versions. His haired version has a slot for the cigarette as well.

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 8.51.38 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 8.51.57 PM.jpg

Also Iminime's Tyler sculpt is really good, but probably harder to come by.

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 8.59.17 PM.jpg

Best body for Durden would probably be a Hot Toys TTM19, but those are expensive, similar are Hot Toys Colton, Indiana Jones, Banner, Wolverine bodies, or for cheaper the Hitfigure muscle body isn't bad.

Hot Toys TTM19:
Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 8.53.10 PM.jpg

Hot Toys Banner - TTM19 with Double Jointed Elbows:
Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 8.53.28 PM.jpg

Hitfigure Muscle:
Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 8.54.53 PM.jpg

Goodluck!

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you so much Ajkhunter! I like the iminime sculpt much better. The I don't see much Pitt in the rainman sculpt, but it is much better than the BP one. The hair just seems a little too dark for me. I'll look into the bodies and see which one I can get a good deal on. Thanks for all the help!

Wow! Thank you so much Ajkhunter! I like the iminime sculpt much better. The I don't see much Pitt in the rainman sculpt, but it is much better than the BP one. The hair just seems a little too dark for me. I'll look into the bodies and see which one I can get a good deal on. Thanks for all the help!

No problem at all, good luck!

Does anybody know anywhere to get a custom stand that looks like the Hot Toys stands with the name plate? One for this guy would be sweet!

Oh that is beautiful but unfortunately, no. Do you think they might possible sell me just the HS?

There's also a set by toys headquarters that's pretty decent for the price. The jacket and sculpt are defiantly a step up from the brothers productions if your not looking to drop a ton of cash. You can find them on eBay. I think it's a pretty good likeness.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toysheadqu...7853?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7c78c2cd

I saw those. I'm keeping them in mind but I'm definitely looking for the rainman or iminime sculpts first. Thanks though!

I came across a figure on eBay that's basically the bash that I'm trying to make. He has the BP clothes on a TTM19 body with a Rainman sculpt.
View attachment 116470

Is it just me, or does the clothes look a little baggy on him? Is there another body that's a bit bigger that would make the clothes fit more proportionately? I like how the Rainman full figure looks
View attachment 116471

The jacket is more form fitting but I don't like the pants. I want the track pants with the boots like the BP clothes, but not if they look too baggy. I also like the BP shirt more than the Rainman one. There's just too many decisions to make lol.

The best would be the Iminime sculpt, full metal glasses, iminime track pants, Kato motocross t-shirt, RM red leather jacket, and a TTM19 body..imo of course

uhyna6e3.jpg

e9yveme6.jpg

y8aterap.jpg

qumu5e5y.jpg

Boom like so ;)

Hope you don't mind the thread jack .... Haha

The best would be the Iminime sculpt, full metal glasses, iminime track pants, Kato motocross t-shirt, RM red leather jacket, and a TTM19 body..imo of course

What about the BP boots? Would they fit the TTM19 body? Also, have you guys seen the DreamWorks head sculpt? I think that one might be my favorite. But I'd love to have all of those things but I don't think I'd want to spend all that much haha.

Bp boots will fit on a ttm19 without a problem .
I think if you want a quality tyler then you may have to spend the money options Are as follows :

1.Bash one like the tyler off eBay baggy clothes though .
2.iminime great tyler and affordable to most
3 .rainman tyler hard to find and exspensive .

IMO iminime is best option good price for a quality tyler and great tailoring
And like my boy rdeezy said try and locate the kato motor cross t shirt :)

Bp boots will fit on a ttm19 without a problem .
I think if you want a quality tyler then you may have to spend the money options Are as follows :

1.Bash one like the tyler off eBay baggy clothes though .
2.iminime great tyler and affordable to most
3 .rainman tyler hard to find and exspensive .

IMO iminime is best option good price for a quality tyler and great tailoring
And like my boy rdeezy said try and locate the kato motor cross t shirt :)

I really like the iminime figure and would love to have him but the whole $600 for a single figure is nearly crazy to me. That's almost as much as I've spent total on my 3 figures I have now.

I found a full Rainman figure for $400 on eBay but he's not the exact outfit I want. He does come with the custom stand that I'm looking for, though.

Back