Fight Against Hot Toys Spiderman Shoulder Problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a shame, considering how long this figure was delayed and the people who where waiting for it

at the very least SSC will do something about it

Actually your spiderman review was the first I watched from you and it was very very good, i was curious about the medicom and you answered all the questions I had; so consider hot toys emailed by me :)

HT may just hold back shipping and switch the plastic used for the shoulders.... with the initial bad feed-back...

HT did something similar with BW version 1.

HT may just hold back shipping and switch the plastic used for the shoulders.... with the initial bad feed-back...

HT did something similar with BW version 1.

Iron man 2 mk 6 is another one (the chest pegs being in the wrong spot

but non of us really know how they do the factory runs, they could all be done already and on a ship to sideshow... I think (and this is just my opinion) that its gunna be 3-4 months before everything is said and done with this issue... could be as simple as loosening a screw too so its not so tight..

The only way you'll get a message across is through your actions. Boycott their products. See their sales drop and they'll address the QC issues in a heartbeat.

The only way you'll get a message across is through your actions. Boycott their products. See their sales drop and they'll address the QC issues in a heartbeat.

:exactly::goodpost: everyone should stay away from making this purchase.

we should email sideshow as well. avoid an upcoming storm of complaints

I would have to agree on mailing sideshow due to the fact that they have more power than us buyers. If they get enough complains, they could certainly make a small stand for us since we support them.

Back