Fight Against Hot Toys Spiderman Shoulder Problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClipperKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
please watch and support this , lets see if we as a whole can get hot toys to back down , even if they don't it might finally prove that like in all walks of life "the customer is always right" .....ive never asked for all your help before but the next spidey that breaks could be yours and i'd help you !!!!! [ame="https://youtu.be/9rZ60QPuGlg"]https://youtu.be/9rZ60QPuGlg[/ame]

Good luck getting HT to issue a response/recall/refund.

PS - Does this mean Medicom officially won the battle? :monkey3

Good luck getting HT to issue a response/recall/refund.

PS - Does this mean Medicom officially won the battle? :monkey3
Yeah buddy!
But, if they do fix the shoulders, ill buy one or if I can get a broken one on the cheap

Good vid clip, I'll do my part and for what it's worth, you are the best reviewer out there IMO

All jokes aside, I do feel your pain man.

Yes, I know they won't do a damn thing about it, but I'll email it anyway.

Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys really need an official European site.

Sent the email there.

Last edited:
Just emailed them.

Still not buying but ill gladly help take a stand as in the future it could happen to a product I want

Seems like Hot Toys fixes stuff late if they do at all. At least going by the Batmobile situation. There was the leaking rubber and rubber wear thing too a few years back on a few Batman and other figures. But I'll check out that vid later.

Seems like Hot Toys fixes stuff late if they do at all. At least going by the Batmobile situation. There was the leaking rubber and rubber wear thing too a few years back on a few Batman and other figures. But I'll check out that vid later.

Batmobile bubble wrap in between car and canopy was all sideshow/BBTS/other third party retailer doing, not HT as far as I know. BUT not every single batmobile was damaged to begin with. DX02? I'm not sure, I didn't collect back then.

This though, seems to be widespread and without exceptions.

Batmobile bubble wrap in between car and canopy was all sideshow/BBTS/other third party retailer doing, not HT as far as I know. BUT not every single batmobile was damaged to begin with. DX02? I'm not sure, I didn't collect back then.

This though, seems to be widespread and without exceptions.

Really? I thought some were getting Batmobiles from Hot Toys with the extra covering as well? Especially the overseas customers. Besides Hot Toys can't expect every shipper to keep the box flat. As a lot of the canopy scratches were vertical. It's like the people with no damage or slight damage got lucky.

Really? I thought some were getting Batmobiles from Hot Toys with the extra covering as well? Especially the overseas customers. Besides Hot Toys can't expect every shipper to keep the box flat. As a lot of the canopy scratches were vertical. It's like the people with no damage or slight damage got lucky.

I got mine direct and yes it came with the plastic between the shield and the car.

Hot Toys fixed the issue and I hope they do too for TASM.

E-mail sent as well.

Like you said, I'm not content on leaving him in a museum pose. When mine arrives in 2 months or so, and if it's still not fixed I'll sell him on eBay with a full disclosure about the shoulders.

Back