FF 13-3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody else excited for lightning to return? She's one of my favorite characters in any game I have played. I finally finished up 13-2 and enjoyed quite a bit, but that ending :panic: Seems like they are trying to fix what people hated in the first two games. Heres an article giving a few details about the game https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/01/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-announced
Not much info but its atleast some. I'm just curious how the timer is going to work. I can see it being really annoying or really cool. Hopefully along the lines of Majoras Mask.

I dont give a **** about anything else Final Fantasy until I see either

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

or

Final Fantasy VII remake.

Really hate the direction this series has taken over the past few years.
:goodpost::exactly:

or

Took the words right out of my mouth, or maybe it's the keys right out of my keyboard? Anyway, what Rzeznikk said :lecture

or

I to would love to see both of those, but it's not going to happen anytime soon unfortunately. Versus is one of my most anticipated games, but I don't see it coming out in the next two years.

Wasn't Versus canceled? Or at least, isn't coming out for this generation of consoles. I was definitely looking forward to it.

I'll be getting XIII-3. I enjoyed both the previous versions, though not perfect. Love seeing more of Lightning. Excellent art direction.

Versus is not cancelled, and it's still scheduled for current gen.

I have yet to finish 13 so I don't have anything to say about 13-3.

Ah that's a relief. Just saw that the previous "news" of it being cancelled was false.

I personally think it'll come out right before the new systems do. Which is okay with me, because I usually don't get new systems right away. Would give me something to play for awhile.

I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII to be released, too. It seems like so long ago that this should have been released.

Off topic, but I see your signature is Okami. I was thinking about picking up the HD remake this week on PSN. Worth the 20 bucks?

Off topic, but I see your signature is Okami. I was thinking about picking up the HD remake this week on PSN. Worth the 20 bucks?

Absolutely is worth the 20 bucks. One of my all time favorite games. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Thanks! Will probably be picking that and Catherine up as well since its 20 bucks on PSN right now.

I'm still waiting for a final fantasy with as good a story as 6 or 7.

while i liked 13, it feels about as much like final fantasy, as resident evil raccoon city feels like resident evil.

it's a good game, in a similar vein, but it's not quite there.

I'm waiting for final fantasy x hd :D

This too. Ill get this whenever it comes out. I feel this was the last real JRPG FF....I know SE wants to update the gameplay to make it more realistic but I really missed those old turn based RPGs. I played through Lost Odyssey pretending to myself that it was a new FF. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back