Fewture EX Gokin Roboshi WORKS Plawres Sanshiro Juohmaru

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Maul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well i`ve just scored this great figure and i wanted to share some pictures with my fellow freaks !!! Plawres Sanshiro , Getter Robot , Grendizer & Voltron were my favourite animations . i`m really excited of the detail that they put on this figure, So..heres the first wave of the pictures that i took 10 minutes ago , i`ll try to take some more , feel free to make any comments . If anyone out there is a big fun of ``plawres sanshiro`` & ``Juohmaru`` this is a must have !!!!

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

Very cool!

When I first read the thread title, I thought maybe this 3 Musketeers I was eating was tainted cause I had no idea what you were trying to say! :lol

That is really cool? Any link to other figures in the series?

I love the Bandai Soul of Chogokin collection :rock

I so badly want the getter 2, but I heard so many problems about the first release that I'm not sure if I want to spend the money to get something with problems that weren't fixed.

problems ? like ? please ..speak !!!!!!!!!! :D

sorry I just this lol but the problems that the first wave had were there was to much diecast and the joints were plastic, and the plastic wasn't strong enough to hold the joints together, there for certain parts of the body would fall apart, which was the case for getter 2. it was so top heavy, that it would literally break in half, and the arm wasn't strong enough to support the giant drill arm to well. it was just to much stuff going wrong for me to drop 400 bucks on something that would just fall apart on me. But I have getter 1 and that is a thing of beauty, I haven't had a single problem with that one, and I heard getter 3 is also a great figure, just that 2 had a lot of problems.

Ryan Thanks for posting those pictures !!! i can afford the Black Getter and i think that i will go for the new Getters , the repaints ..:chew

Ryan Thanks for posting those pictures !!! i can afford the Black Getter and i think that i will go for the new Getters , the repaints ..:chew

what?! man, that thing is close to 1000 bucks, lucky SOB lol and does anyone have a good place to order the new ones at?

what?! man, that thing is close to 1000 bucks, lucky SOB lol and does anyone have a good place to order the new ones at?

i know the cost is too high for these figures ,i will try to find 2 or 3 stores to compare the prices , i can`t afford to order all 3 together ...:eek:

I just picked up my Juohmaru today!!! I am so happy, it took me forever to find one completely new and factory sealed. These guys are so rare! woohoo

Back