Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Papa

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello Sideshow Freaks,

round about 3 Years ago, during surfing in the web I saw a picture of a doll that really stunned me. It was an announcement of Enterbays "Leon, the Professionel". I was speechless because of the highly grade of detail and my first thought was "I wanna have it". My second thought (after I saw the sales price) was "What??" I never could imagine to pay such an expansive amount for a puppet.:cuckoo:

Last year in May while I was shopping with my daughter (she is a fan of japanese anime) we visited a comicshop and there he was:
Leon - standing in a glass cabinet - just waiting for me.
For me it was like getting bitten by a Zombie. No brain activity, focused on my first thougt 1,5 years ago: "I wanna have it". So I bought it and from that day on Istarted collecting 1/6 action figures.

I`m focused on Hot Toys and spend most of my free time with looking for a good deal at eBay or thinking about creating more space for my collection. That is my primary problem: Not enough space. I think I share it with 99,9 % of you folks.

The reason why I joint the "Sideshow Freaks" is, that I´m looking for new inspiration, see other collections, find solutions for things that keep myself busy (ex. making Space, dust protection, posing the figures, etc.), find new ideas for custom figures, getting constructive critism for my own collection and additionally to improve my command of English.
When I`m not busy with my hobby I have to earn money as a controller in the consumer electronic business.
I hope thats enough about me and dont be afraid, I`m not a storyteller.
My future posts will be very short. :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Indeed a cool story...now you're going down the rabbit hole like the rest of us! :lol

Enjoy the ride! :D

:welcome1: sir pappa i have been collecting for about a year and a half and i know what your saying about being bitten :gah:
before i started collecting the thought of spending a couple of hundred on a statue would be well :cuckoo:
my latest purchase the legendary scale wolf predator cost £1700 sterling :horror

space is massive problem...not just display space it's the huge boxes that have to be kept. my next plan is to lay slabs in a small part of the garden for a shed... just for boxes :lol

anyway once again :welcome and enjoy

Back