Feroze13's 1/6 Dio's/customs & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feroze13's 1/6 pics and customs

STFU and get back to work you SLAG

Epic guys epic :clap

If i still lived up by you FZ i would have been happy to muck in as well.

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Duane its not D and F, it's solely The D. You just stand back and watch him go, he's a maniac, the new build was 100% him and woe betide you if you get in his way!!!!!:panic:

2.10am

27-clipsbq.jpg

beautyshotorange.jpg

beautyshotFK.jpg

shut the front door !!!!!!!!!!!

wow man this thing is huge (insert that's what she said joke here)

are there plans for the band's stage by chance? certainly such an establishment has time or entertainment & all around festivities.

p.s. i see greedo has been into the bottle already......:chug:thud:

Oh, god! This is fu*king awesome project!!! This is like Behind the scene for making some movie!!! This so epic!!!!

I sound like a teenager, but that setup is totally badass! Its like watching real sets being built.

This thing just keeps growing and growing (insert yet another thats what she said joke). You guys are outdoing yourself,

Im jealous guys, good stuff!

Great work guys!! But this one is my favourite. For some reason, that Greedo and Boussh backlit archway is just MAGICAL! Lighting miniature sets is so damn cool, isn't it!? AWESOME WORK! :clap:clap:clap:hi5:

Don't forget to raise a glass to the memory of Ralph McQuarrie. In that set up his vision screams through. :duff

Just borrowed this image from another thread - when you get to it, don't forget to add the crumbly bit of stucco wall on the inside of Jabba's arch, the area with that exposed the green-lit "circuitry" (it's behind Bossk). It just lends the set such a particular feel...

20110718075429_trevor_butterfield1.jpg

Great work guys!! But this one is my favourite. For some reason, that Greedo and Boussh backlit archway is just MAGICAL! Lighting miniature sets is so damn cool, isn't it!? AWESOME WORK! :clap:clap:clap:hi5:

Don't forget to raise a glass to the memory of Ralph McQuarrie. In that set up his vision screams through. :duff

Brin, yeah terrible news about McQuarrie.
Heart-breaking news.

He was integral to the selling, design and spirit of SW.
His visual imagination put him up right up there with the masters of conceptual design, like Mead and Cobb his work was sublime.
Long may his name be remembered and revered.

:duff

Last edited:

Just borrowed this image from another thread - when you get to it, don't forget to add the crumbly bit of stucco wall on the inside of Jabba's arch, the area with that exposed the green-lit "circuitry" (it's behind Bossk). It just lends the set such a particular feel...

20110718075429_trevor_butterfield1.jpg

Yeah jawa palm, lights, set -detailing etc will all get done at some point, cheers mate.:wink1:

Back