Feroze13's 1/6 Dio's/customs & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feroze13's 1/6 pics and customs

that bible should come in handy........:monkey3

those new back lights look even better now that you went the extra mile.

Let the "bro-mance" begin! :D

BEER-MANCE commencing

If I ever get my hands on a jabba.....stunning work feroze! :clap If I may...why don't you use some sand, I think that would make it just that more realistic.... :huh

SAND INCOMING....:wave

:) I love visiting this thread, Feroze. Not only do you do some fantastic work but there's always a ton of laughs to be had. :lol

:wink1:

I forsee a day of Banjo Twangin' and pipe smoking! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

NO PIPES OR BANJO, just beer and glue guns...

that bible should come in handy........:monkey3

those new back lights look even better now that you went the extra mile.

I was shamed into making that change, and yeah the books an sw bible and in its slipcase doubles as a coffee table...

So how much of your floor will you be tearing out to make room for the Rancor pit?:wink1:

8.00AM

1.jpg

1.30pm

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

19.jpg

SOUNDTRACK; BASIL POLEDOURIS CONAN OST

WOAH! Awesome work guys! The set just keeps growing. NICE! :clap:clap:clap :hi5: :1-1: :duff

holy monkey.......:horror

soooooooo awesome.

looks like you will be able to sublet those flats once your done taking pics...........:lol

Well he woke me up this morning pacing out side my room after making stay up late painting his chuffin Jabba eyes.... then dragged me to his work bench and beat me with a fresh kipper until I started work..... and I have finally collapsed in a pile of hot glue and foam board some 8 hours later with no breaks to empty my bag....

but we are getting there.....

Feroze finally made it out of his chair to pose for some pics.......

please if any one is reading this come and rescue me... I am held here against my will....some one FREE MEEE AAAHHHHH

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Back