Feng's Studio: Batman Begin - Christian Bale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not seeing the Bale likeness on this one.

I prefer the other one, but great sculpt though :chew

I love Feng's work, but even if the paint is better on this vs. the Takara Batman Begins/Bale piece, the sculpt isn't anywhere near as accurate.

So on that note, the Takara version is still the dominate Batman Begins collectible currently on the market.

I'd agree that is definitely Bale from BB - he was more muscular than usual and it may be throwing off the likeness for some of you.

This will be hands down the best bale sculpt available in the near future.

dscn1345co1.jpg

That's from the same guy/guys that did the Hanks and Craig right?

I have to say that it demonstrates mad skills - but like the other 2 it's a little TOO detailed for my tastes. You don't need to see every wrinkle and crease. It borders on the line of caricature.

I'd agree that is definitely Bale from BB - he was more muscular than usual and it may be throwing off the likeness for some of you.

I think what probably throws it off for some is his emotion. I don't remember Bale really ever getting that stern looking as Bruce, he was more neutral, so seeing expression that doesn't quite fit the particular representation of him mixed with a facial structure more unique to that particular film will throw peopel off.

That's from the same guy/guys that did the Hanks and Craig right?

I have to say that it demonstrates mad skills - but like the other 2 it's a little TOO detailed for my tastes. You don't need to see every wrinkle and crease. It borders on the line of caricature.

I agree.... Hanks was decent, if small... Craig was overly detailed, almost a caricature. This looks to be another like Craig. Very nice, especially in the mouth area... but still going into Caricature territory.

Well as you can tell by the photos its not finished. Only a few pics have been posted about this sculpt. Bale looks different in every film he does. When its done it will be great for some costums figs

Damn that's a cool sculpt. Anyone have a Craig pic handy? I've seen the Hanks.

Back