Female Predator Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really don't need to, as I posted this earlier:

6uhwizd.jpg

For what it's worth, I found this on yourprops.com that states it was made in 1987, and has Predator 1 listed as the movie... perhaps it was an idea that got scrapped. If anyone has info on this, please feel free to post.

6jybw43.jpg

EDIT: Also check "AvP: Deadliest of the Species #5 & 10" comic, and look for "Big Momma" (as she was named).

Okay, last edit of the night, if you look up interviews with the original movies creators they also refer to the Predator as male.

Last edited:
The only reason to give a female Predator boobs is because anthropomorphic beings look good with them. The only reason to explain why and how they have them is if it serves the story. Typically males and females have the same base parts which is why males have nipples. If we are to play a guessing game to justify why female Predators might have breasts while males don't have nipples, I'd like to suggest something colorful such as all the hunters that we've seen so far have had their nipples removed -- maybe they're viewed as a weakness or perhaps when they reach their version of 13 in a Bar Mitvah/Briss type ceremony or that they fall off at a certain age.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I found this on yourprops.com that states it was made in 1987, and has Predator 1 listed as the movie... perhaps it was an idea that got scrapped. If anyone has info on this, please feel free to post.

6jybw43.jpg

EDIT: Also check "AvP: Deadliest of the Species #5 & 10" comic, and look for "Big Momma" (as she was named).

Okay, last edit of the night, if you look up interviews with the original movies creators they also refer to the Predator as male.

Thats a mad find!

Yeah, it's wicked for what it is! But goddayumn would I NOT want to have sex with that. Noooooo thanks.

Most animals have more then two breasts. So why would Predator females have only two breasts instead of four or eight, why only two? Only primates, and Elephants have two breasts. I think they're also added on there for sex appeal. And a female Pred is just not sexy with or without boobs. She'd be the ultimate butterface.
I looked this up on Wikipedia, and there it says that male mice and horses don't have breasts or nipples, so there is a real life instance for that. I do like the nipple removal idea though gdb, very creative!
The Hermaphroditic explanation is weird but creative. Not that that is something I'd want as Predator lore, but it's at least interesting.
I also said it could only be the males who don't have nipples, because typically, males don't breast feed, it could be a sign of their evolution.

As for the suckling/breast feeding issue with their mouthes...there is more than one way to milk something. As for them NOT being 'mammals' or even, 'mammal-like' - mammals are ALSO warm blooded, which from what I could gather by them liking hot weather, and the mesh suits being widely accepted in the fandom as being a heating device... I'd say that's another one for being somewhat mammal like... also, mammals have vertebrae... which I think is pretty obvious that they have.

Besides, why does it have to be one thing or another? They're aliens, which aside from one theory in a comic book, means they aren't of this world, and also means the logic we have accepted is totally irrelevant to them.

There have been models made baring the Predator name with Fox's copyright on them, as well as appearances in comics, and in novels of the female counterpart with breasts.

Actually, it's reptiles that need warmth, not mammals. That's why you're not likely to find them in cold regions but mammals aplenty.
And I think today in order to qualify as a mammal you really need breasts and warm blood. Birds for instance don't have breasts and are warm blooded and aren't mammals. Also it's now very likely that most Dinosaurs were warm blooded too.
It could be called an breast feeding cold blooded alien reptile, but animals that are cold blooded aren't very smart, warmth is needed for big brains. Also, if you consider AVP cannon which takes place in the coldest place on earth, then to me they're obviously warm blooded. Warmth suits or not, I doubt they'd want to step foot on Antarctica if they're cold blooded. Also, AVPR is taking place in cold-ass Colorado mostly at night; and it doesn't look like summer there in the movie. Wolf has the least amount of body "heat" netting of any of the Predators seen on film to date. Warm blood and breasts make them mammals.

And I would never consider anything from Witchblade/Predator as cannon. That female Pred armor in that comic looks far more ridiculous then the AVP Predators' armor.
The way I feel about Breasts on a female Predator is this; ask yourself how you'd feel about the Alien Female Queen having breasts? Pretty weird, out of place, and disturbing isn't it? That's how I feel about Pred females having boobs. Boobs are definitely fun, but I don't think they belong on a female Predator.

... and the mesh suits being widely accepted in the fandom as being a heating device...

Something a little off the "mamms" debate for a moment... I'm not really disagreeing with what you said above about the mesh suit, but I always assumed it was part of the stealth camouflage. It made sense that there would need to be some means of generating and maintaining the cloaking energy field close to the Predators body, and a flexible mesh suit that fit the contours of its body and moved with it is one way it could possibly work.

It could have multiple functions, as other pieces of Predator equipment and weaponry do, and be a thermal insulating suit as well, but to me, at least, the cloaking field idea would be hard to explain without some way for it to be set up around the Predator's body. The mesh suit covers that issue very nicely. Supporting that idea is what happens when the cloaking field shorts out after being drenched in water, and the whole suit zaps and sparkles all over the Predator's body. Just thought I'd mention it. :D

Something a little off the "mamms" debate for a moment... I'm not really disagreeing with what you said above about the mesh suit, but I always assumed it was part of the stealth camouflage. It made sense that there would need to be some means of generating and maintaining the cloaking energy field close to the Predators body, and a flexible mesh suit that fit the contours of its body and moved with it is one way it could possibly work.

It could have multiple functions, as other pieces of Predator equipment and weaponry do, and be a thermal insulating suit as well, but to me, at least, the cloaking field idea would be hard to explain without some way for it to be set up around the Predator's body. The mesh suit covers that issue very nicely. Supporting that idea is what happens when the cloaking field shorts out after being drenched in water, and the whole suit zaps and sparkles all over the Predator's body. Just thought I'd mention it. :D

Actually, you're 100% right. Most of the books, and the comics also talk about the mesh being used for camo, and as a way to regulate their temperature.

-Screaming Metal, I put in that mammal/cold crap, because frankley, I'm a mammal, and I'm freezing my ass off right now wishing it was warm in my house. Hey global warming! I'm ****ing COLD!

As far as why should predator's have 2 breasts if at all? Look at the male counterpart, they've got two. Anyway, this is giving me a headache, check out the Predator stuff on wikipedia, hunter's lair, planet... well, basically go to any Predator fan site and they all have good write ups on females. The best one I've got bookmarked is https://www.absoluteavp.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=88

People can not like the idea, people can try and debate it, but it is there, it was published, and I'm not gonna change my mind.

They do look pretty reptile like...what with the claws and scales...

Then again, they have Madibles too...

Well, they are aliens...

I'm all in favor of junking the fan fiction and EU of the Predators too -- so much of EU is glorfied fan fiction anyway. And with the revisionist nature of AvP I bet the studios don't hold much stock in them either.

The brilliance of the Alien Queen's design is that it is true to the artistic logic created by Geiger. Hard, cold, skelletal, phalic and in line with the thematic motifs of reproduction -- what with her giant egg sack taking up most of the room and the hooded nature of her extendable mouth.

The Predators, created by Stan Wintson, seem to be steroidal and macho but where Geiger put a phalus in his design, Winston put a va-jay-jay. I'd like to know Winston's thoughts on his design and the reasonings behind some of his choices. Listening to the audio commentary by John McTiernan, the purpose of the Predator was in part to be like a Rocky vs. Alien as in the best we have to offer vs. the best they have to offer. This suggests to me that the first Predator is atypical of their culture. But who knows.

As Einstein said, "I want to know the mind of god, the rest are details."

Don't forget the "biomechanical" concept, which is also an original and essential characteristic of Giger's art and the basic alien design... at least the original alien design. It was somewhat de-emphasized in the movies following alien, since Giger himself was not involved in them, but there were many excellent examples in the first film. The "Space Jockey" was very obviously part creature, part machine, one of the best examples of Giger's biomechanical concept.

I'm all in favor of junking the fan fiction and EU of the Predators too -- so much of EU is glorfied fan fiction anyway. And with the revisionist nature of AvP I bet the studios don't hold much stock in them either.

You sure you want go there? The issue of "canon", EU, fan fic, ect, leads to a very dark scary place.

AdamBombOi, I'm not trying to change your mind, just voicing my opinions on the subject and discussing them. Thanks for the link to the female Pred article, I've read a few but that one is new to me, I'll give it a read in a minute or two.
I have to agree with Gdb, the EU Pred and Alien stuff shouldn't be considered cannon, especially the crossover stuff (at least for me). Even though I do like some of the Comics stuff that I have read.

Mudshark, I've always thought the body net was part of the cloaking technology too. But I started to have doubts when the net suits started to cover less and less of their bodies. The heating thing makes more sense to me, but how the cloaking technology works is still puzzling. It seems to be more of a cloaking field such as what's used on Star Trek ships.

The netting may just be a punk era thing. Has any mention been made of the green blood possibly being an anti-freeze?

The netting doesn't cover their whole body, so why do their head hands and feet become cloaked? It would make more sense if the cloaking device worked along electrical lines, such as their blood and sweat, and conducted through metal, such as armour, and had a short throw range, to encompass other elements, such as the loin cloth, skulls and ancillary weapons they carry. Though the netting would aid in giving a more even coverage. The netting may even be a cooling device, rather than heating. Whose to say?

Don't get me wrong. Some of the comics are pretty good. I loved the Mark Verheiden runs. (Which makes sense as he's written some of my favorite Smallville [Perry, Heat, etc.] and BSG [Eye of Jupiter, Crossroads Pt. 2, etc.] episodes) In fact his Dark Horse Comics run on Aliens is arguably better than any of the Alien films to come after it. But in them Newt is a teenager and the Elephant type Aliens invade Earth and in the movies, those things don't jive at all.

Yeah, for the netting, I remember hearing or reading that it was for cloaking but that doesn't sync with their uncovered parts. I do like the idea that it's a heating or cooling system. Like thermal underwear. Cooling is an interesting idea. It's said that they like the heat. It would be ironic if they like the heat for their vision or their equipment to work better. I suppose it could be fashion? Yeah, their blood does look like anit-freeze. :lol Maybe it's Mountain Dew! ... Creecher, do they have Mountain Dew in Australia?

Last edited:
The netting may just be a punk era thing. Has any mention been made of the green blood possibly being an anti-freeze?

The netting doesn't cover their whole body, so why do their head hands and feet become cloaked? It would make more sense if the cloaking device worked along electrical lines, such as their blood and sweat, and conducted through metal, such as armour, and had a short throw range, to encompass other elements, such as the loin cloth, skulls and ancillary weapons they carry. Though the netting would aid in giving a more even coverage. The netting may even be a cooling device, rather than heating. Whose to say?

Ive actually read that the netting is what makes them cloak on command

I'm confused... what is this about a punk era thing? I'm a punk, and I don't wear nets, and neither do any of my friends, or the old 80's punks I've crashed with. Now, if Preds started having tall neon spikey dreadlocked hair, then sure.

...about the netting being for heating, if they prefer to hunt in hot conditions, and their planet is supposed to be hot (see books, comics, and the still screen cap for AVP:R, which makes it look hotter than hell), why would they want to cool down? Especially with the team we saw in Antarctica?

Personally, if the netting has nothing to do with the cloaking, I'd assume the wrist computer, once activated would cloak the wearer, and the rest of the items on him. I don't know, all I know is that I can't wait and see Wolf **** up some bugs.

Back