Female Predator Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice work! I love the detail on the costume and body, well done indeed. It's cool to see a female Pred, something that has sadly been lacking from the films so far. I'd love it if they just put one in the background or something one day, just to let us all know what they look like.

Thats nicely done... and I'm pretty sure you are right about the Medicom parts. At least the gaunlets, hands and a few other bits look like it.

What about a Predalien queen???

They did that in one of the AVP games...

She's technically female...:D

just currious why not?

Mostly because they're just added on there to suggest that it's a female without any good explanation. And also because it makes them mammals, which I never thought of them as being.
I seriously doubt a Predator baby would be capable of suckling with the way it's face is designed. Even if a baby Pred was born without teeth and tusks it would still be difficult for it to suckle. So it just doesn't seem like it belongs on a Predator. It really doesn't mater much to me if it became cannon, but just seems a bit odd looking at first.

They'd probably look like males but bigger. Or maybe Predators are asexual.

I'd like to see a female designed by someone not thinking with their...yeah.

They'd probably look like males but bigger. Or maybe Predators are asexual.

I'd like to see a female designed by someone not thinking with their...yeah.

No, please don't ever say that asexual stuff again. John Shirley already wrote in Forever Midnight, totally contradicting comics and novels that there are two separate genders.

I really don't get or subscribe to the "meh, they can't have boobs" or look anything remotely attractive.

Predators, are bipedal beings, have 5 digits on their hands, have two eyes, 1 head, and two arms... with no tail, and even have something similar to hair. The males we've seen in movies are even somewhat built like human males! Their chest, abdomen, legs and arms have VERY similar structure, and they are a very athletic looking race...

Now, let's take that same theory, and apply it to the females. It's more likely than not that they are just as similar biologically to a human female, as the males are to human males. It's not a far fetched idea.

However, the males have no nipples, or navel. Which would mean their birthing is NOT like a humans, perhaps they are hatched; as far as their nipples go, it could be that only the females have them (if at all) to feed their young. Before any spouts off about teeth, they could AGAIN be somewhat like humans and be born with out them, having to grow them in.

So far, that is to ME, the most obvious thing.

Id say they would have the features of women also figure wise etc. It woulda have been awesome if they would use a female Predator for something in one of these movies

Thanks for backin up my theory Jamal.

I'm really, trully shocked no one has mentioned this (to my knowledge) at a convention with any of the directors. Sense the Strause Brothers have said that Fox told them if it does well, they're green lighted for another movie, which they've also said WOULD take place in space... I really hope someone gets them to consider a female being on screen if one isn't in AVP:R.

Out of everything in the Predator universe, this whole gender thing really gets the most focus. Comics and novels have said and depicted females, but J.S. said in Forever Midnight they were hermaphrodites, totally crapping on what was previously established.

Once in for all, I'd love for this to be put to rest, as logically as possible.

Mostly because they're just added on there to suggest that it's a female without any good explanation. And also because it makes them mammals, which I never thought of them as being.
I seriously doubt a Predator baby would be capable of suckling with the way it's face is designed. Even if a baby Pred was born without teeth and tusks it would still be difficult for it to suckle. So it just doesn't seem like it belongs on a Predator. It really doesn't mater much to me if it became cannon, but just seems a bit odd looking at first.

You make excellent points, esp. about them being mammals. Plus, of mammals, I think only human femals have engorged breasts while not nursing. But on the other hand... BOOBS!

You make excellent points, esp. about them being mammals. Plus, of mammals, I think only human femals have engorged breasts while not nursing. But on the other hand... BOOBS!

But the problem with this, is that if anyone cares about the comics, it does mention in Homeworld, that they may have come from Earth, and left for a different planet when the technology became available, so with that in mind, it could mean they were derived from mammals.

Other than that, just because they have breasts wouldn't make them mammals per se, let's not forget they are supposed to be aliens, which leaves the box wide open.

I guess I really don't care about the comics. I liked the first miniseiries and the first AvP miniseries but that was a long time ago.

But mammals nurse their young and as you pointed out, predator's don't have nipples so breasts without nipples is... a disturbing thought. But don't get me wrong, if there's a creature with a va-jay-jay for a mouth, I don't see anything wrong with giving her boobs for a chest. Boobs are fun.

I also said it could only be the males who don't have nipples, because typically, males don't breast feed, it could be a sign of their evolution.

As for the suckling/breast feeding issue with their mouthes...there is more than one way to milk something. As for them NOT being 'mammals' or even, 'mammal-like' - mammals are ALSO warm blooded, which from what I could gather by them liking hot weather, and the mesh suits being widely accepted in the fandom as being a heating device... I'd say that's another one for being somewhat mammal like... also, mammals have vertebrae... which I think is pretty obvious that they have.

Besides, why does it have to be one thing or another? They're aliens, which aside from one theory in a comic book, means they aren't of this world, and also means the logic we have accepted is totally irrelevant to them.

There have been models made baring the Predator name with Fox's copyright on them, as well as appearances in comics, and in novels of the female counterpart with breasts.

Back