Female Black Ninja by Crazy Owners

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guessing you swapped her body Devilof76? I'm tired of waiting for redplannet to ship her hands, just gonna go ahead and take some pics tommorow.

Care to share yours first?

I have a CyGirl 2.0 with the Triad kunoichi gear modded with some shoulder and ankle armor, and a bunch of Mononofu weapons. I never liked the Triad tabi or gaunlets so I was hoping these parts would be an improvement. As it turns out, the tabi make her too flatfooted for the ankle armor and it all looks very clumsy. The Crazy Owners stuff looks much better but it's going to take some work.

There's a shot of her on the first page of this thread and she had her own at rebelscum. https://threads.rebelscum.com/showf...e=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2889726

The finished (or as close to as finished as she has reached) pics are at the end.

Nice. I want to post pics of how mine looks on the secrit service hot toys body, but I'm waiting till her hands arrive. i may cave and just post anyways.

Pics once she has hands. Still waiting on them from red planet toys. i just got an e-mail saying he put my stuff in the mail yesterday :)

Can't believe i forgot to upload these. took them AGES ago. well. better late than never.
DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

Back