Female Black Ninja by Crazy Owners

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original release date was Nov 2008 right... so it is delayed? What's the new release date now??

Ken of Crazy Owners sent me product photos of the <a href="https://www.afhub.com/crazy-owners-female-ninja-photos/">Female Black Ninja</a> figure.

femaleninja1hd0.jpg

femaleninja2rs0.jpg

femaleninja3cz9.jpg

just picked up one of the new hot toys female bodiies to replace hers with. gonna get a triad asian head for the face, just need to wait till i can get a kunochi to strip down now.

AAAAAANNND Still nothing. I figured by now SOMEONE would have one. I've just ordered one from unitytoyzone, still waiting on my female truetype from hong kong. I'll post pics of her stock when she arrives.

Just got mine... just swapped her over to a new female truetype before work... now I just need to wait for redplannet toys to ship her hands. ( the truetype came with swat Gloves) Pics comming soon.

I guess the Cy Girl feet I had were too small because the tabi look really bad. I might be able to rework them though. I like the leg guards much better than Triad's. I should have got some gauntlets for her arms at the same time as everything else. So the hunt continues...

Guessing you swapped her body Devilof76? I'm tired of waiting for redplannet to ship her hands, just gonna go ahead and take some pics tommorow.

Care to share yours first?

Back