FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP)

Only 1 new item...

Its the T2 Chip in Flask made by Russ Replicas.
I'll post pics ASAP :hi5:

chip3.jpg

chip2.jpg

chip.jpg
Great score, my friend.

Congrats my friend... the chip looks awesome :rock

AWESOME collection you have there. By the way i think your running out of space LOL... but congrats dude

Thank-you all for the kind comments :)
Cheers! :duff

Congratulations FelMar, CPU and the flask is one of the nicest replicas ever produces. The fact that it's all metal and real glass really adds to the piece!
Thanks, Toni..
Congrats on having one too :hi5:

One of this entire boards best collections! :clap
I appreciate that Sir..
this whole forum has a massive amount of excellent collections!

AWESOME collection you have there. By the way i think your running out of space LOL... but congrats dude
Thanks! Hahaha...yea...space is critical now :D

Awesome collection man. I just started collecting statues and was wondering if you, or someone else could tell me the best way to clean off the dust. Thanks.

since you have had both, I'm curious what you think is better between the 1:2 Endo and the 1:2 IM?

Awesome collection man. I just started collecting statues and was wondering if you, or someone else could tell me the best way to clean off the dust. Thanks.
Thank-you Sir..
Probably the best way would be with a compressed air can and a fine brush for the more fragile areas.

since you have had both, I'm curious what you think is better between the 1:2 Endo and the 1:2 IM?
Hmmm..
Tough question. I suppose I preferred the base of the Endo better, but I think I liked IM better in terms of overall look. Both have cool light-up effects. Some of the parts on the Endo seemed a little cheap, like the fingers. They are both GREAT!

Hmmm..
Tough question. I suppose I preferred the base of the Endo better, but I think I liked IM better in terms of overall look. Both have cool light-up effects. Some of the parts on the Endo seemed a little cheap, like the fingers. They are both GREAT!

well..........that doesnt help any :slap. Whats gonna happen if they release the Mark V in 1:2, you gonna sell the Mark III for that one? I almost pulled the trigger on the Mark III, but I wanna wait and see what else SS releases in 1:2 scale.

Hey FelMar, I have a question for you. What's the estimated value of a Icons endoskull? You seem to have experience with endoskulls since you own a whole army of them.

well..........that doesnt help any :slap. Whats gonna happen if they release the Mark V in 1:2, you gonna sell the Mark III for that one? I almost pulled the trigger on the Mark III, but I wanna wait and see what else SS releases in 1:2 scale.
I don't think I'll be selling the mark III any time soon..I really like it and actually prefer it over the looks of the mark V. I hope Sideshow makes a 1:2 Aliens :yess:

Hey FelMar, I have a question for you. What's the estimated value of a Icons endoskull? You seem to have experience with endoskulls since you own a whole army of them.
Hey there! I would estimate the value between $700-900. They will sell for more if paperwork and boxes are included. Are you planning on buying or selling?

Hey there! I would estimate the value between $700-900. They will sell for more if paperwork and boxes are included. Are you planning on buying or selling?

Alright that's the price I had in mind. Well I'm sort of thinking about getting one if the price is right.
There's a seller near my area but he is asking for a ridiculous amount of money.
I was going to make him an offer but doing some research first so I wouldn't insult him. Thank you for the information FelMar.

Alright that's the price I had in mind. Well I'm sort of thinking about getting one if the price is right.
There's a seller near my area but he is asking for a ridiculous amount of money.
I was going to make him an offer but doing some research first so I wouldn't insult him. Thank you for the information FelMar.

Anytime sir!
They are really amazing skulls...the chrome is just brilliant. Good luck :duff

wow!!!! Nice collection.......love the 1/1 scale predator.....one question...where did you bought that neytiri bust??? in the fist page..

Show us your pic's of your Queen Felipe?, the Mother of them all :lol, Please

Great collection you got there...i like your 1:1 stuffs...:clap

Thanks, g_sculpt..
cheers :duff

wow!!!! Nice collection.......love the 1/1 scale predator.....one question...where did you bought that neytiri bust??? in the fist page..
Thank-you!
I bought the neytiri bust from an artist at Legacy Effects Studios :wave

Show us your pic's of your Queen Felipe?, the Mother of them all :lol, Please

Hehe..sure thing, Al :hi5:

1:4 Alien Queen from Aliens...
custom kit built and painted by Joe Dunaway. You can check more of his work here- www.modelzone.com
molds come from SW studios!
Over 50 inches in Length & 40 inches in Height.

5203570160_3235da16fd_b.jpg

queen2.jpg

queen3-1.jpg

queen4-1.jpg

queen5.jpg

Back