FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP)

thanks guys :)

that is a great pic of the magnificient seven. very impressive collection man.
could certainly see how a guy could get hooked on terminator after looking at your collection..

quad- I got hooked from looking at other members' Terminator collections...its a vicious cylce :lol

Cool you even got the limited edition Sword of Anduril. I tried to get that one in 2004 but they were all gone so I settled for the regular instead

I bought it on ebaY several years ago...wasn't cheap but well worth the beauty! Regular version is also extremely nice :cool:

I never get tired of seeing that Lineup of Endo's Fel, looks simply awesome man!!

Thanks, Paul...
glad some of the pics convinced you to 'clean' your endoskull :D

:horror WTF! That is brilliant! Some $ worth there! Congrats :rock! How long you been collecting?

5 Endoskulls???Man how rich are you really?

Kick ass collection man!!!

I'm a bit late to the party. SOme bits there I absolutely love, the weaponry from Middle Earth. But what really threw me was how long it took me to realise how much of the stuff your photos is 1:1. A full size alien!!!

:horror WTF! That is brilliant! Some $ worth there! Congrats :rock! How long you been collecting?

Thanks man :)

I've been collecting since middle of 2005 I'd say...started with LOTR weta statues :rock

Originally Posted by Rock83
5 Endoskulls???Man how rich are you really?

Kick ass collection man!!!

Yep! This guys collection makes others look like ^^^^! Pure and simple.

thanks fellas :cool:

plenty of kick ass collections on this forum...many of which have inspired me to collect :joy

I'm a bit late to the party. SOme bits there I absolutely love, the weaponry from Middle Earth. But what really threw me was how long it took me to realise how much of the stuff your photos is 1:1. A full size alien!!!

thanks gibbs :)

Indeed, the life-size props have been fun to collect! They take a toll though :horror

I went ahead and cleaned up the 1st page of this thread...all pics have been updated with collectibles as of now! Thank you all for viewing and commenting :duff

I did get a new Jurassic Park piece-
Its a sign indicationg the raptor is on the premises :D

coll2.jpg

That's an awesome sign Fel!! I love looking at your collection man, it's so badass!! :rock2

Sweet Entry way to you room Felipe and I love that giant map of middle earth!

Also, after seeing all your JP stuff and watching the movie again the other day I have a sudden urge to pick up that dio.:D

:lol

Thanks, gentlemen :bow

Sweet Entry way to you room Felipe and I love that giant map of middle earth!

Also, after seeing all your JP stuff and watching the movie again the other day I have a sudden urge to pick up that dio

I gotta thank ebaY for that middle earth map! The expensive part was getting it framed!
I love the JP diorama...I'm really hoping for a new JP piece this month :banana
You should get the Ex dio since its still availble!

I have a sudden urge to steal all his stuff!

well...I shall be prepared to battle you with glamdring...I have a feeling you will come as a samurai :D

well...I shall be prepared to battle you with glamdring...I have a feeling you will come as a samurai :D

Your probably right. :lol I'll have a Samurai sword but I'll probably bring Sting along as backup! :D

Seriously though man, it really looks like you don't have much room left for more stuff. How tight is it getting in your room?

Your probably right. :lol I'll have a Samurai sword but I'll probably bring Sting along as backup! :D

Seriously though man, it really looks like you don't have much room left for more stuff. How tight is it getting in your room?

Unfortunately you're correct !
Space is tight...

I'm in the process of selling a few items...its either that or get rid of the bed :rotfl

Unfortunately you're correct !
Space is tight...

I'm in the process of selling a few items...its either that or get rid of the bed :rotfl

Oh you don't need a bed, the floor is fair game! :lol

Selling a few items you say? Any hints at what they might be? I probably won't be able to afford anything right now anyway. :lol

Oh you don't need a bed, the floor is fair game! :lol

Selling a few items you say? Any hints at what they might be? I probably won't be able to afford anything right now anyway. :lol

several LOTR WETA pieces...Aragorn, Mumak, bookends to name a few. Also the 1:2 endo. I do have an elven warrior sword to sell as well...
interested in any of those ?

several LOTR WETA pieces...Aragorn, Mumak, bookends to name a few. Also the 1:2 endo. I do have an elven warrior sword to sell as well...
interested in any of those ?

I'm interested, but I would have to see what kind of money I have to spend. As it stands, things are pretty tight right now.

Wouldn't happen to be willing to sell your UC Anduril, or do you have Legolas's Fighting Knives?

I'm interested, but I would have to see what kind of money I have to spend. As it stands, things are pretty tight right now.

Wouldn't happen to be willing to sell your UC Anduril, or do you have Legolas's Fighting Knives?

I sold the UC fighting knives like a couple months ago!
They went to Sweden...
I don't think I'll be selling Anduril but whatever else you'd be interested in...we can meet up so there is no shipping :cool:

wow awesome collection!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, douglas :bow

I sold the UC fighting knives like a couple months ago!
They went to Sweden...
I don't think I'll be selling Anduril but whatever else you'd be interested in...we can meet up so there is no shipping :cool:

Yeah no shipping sounds good, and it would be cool to meet up. :cool: Like I said I'm not too sure what money I'll have to spend, if any at all, so I'll probably wait until you list the stuff your gonna sell. If I'm interested in something, maybe you can hold it for me, or we can work out a layaway plan. :lol :D

Yeah no shipping sounds good, and it would be cool to meet up. :cool: Like I said I'm not too sure what money I'll have to spend, if any at all, so I'll probably wait until you list the stuff your gonna sell. If I'm interested in something, maybe you can hold it for me, or we can work out a layaway plan. :lol :D

for sure man :duff

you got dibbs :D

Back