FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP)

My brother wants me to ask you a couple questions about stuff your gonna sell. How much are you gonna be asking for your 1:2 Endo, and do you have the SS 1:4 Endo that you would be willing to sell? Also would you be willing to sell your Arnold T-800 1:1 Bust? If you want to send the info to me in a PM, that's cool with me.

My brother wants me to ask you a couple questions about stuff your gonna sell. How much are you gonna be asking for your 1:2 Endo, and do you have the SS 1:4 Endo that you would be willing to sell? Also would you be willing to sell your Arnold T-800 1:1 Bust? If you want to send the info to me in a PM, that's cool with me.

PM your way :gun

Okay, here's a small update with the latest acquisition...

Noble Collection Gandalf the Grey's Staff :cool:

staff.jpg

staff2.jpg

No spot on the wall just yet...
so for now, the predator can lead the gang down in moria-

staff5.jpg

staff3.jpg

staff4.jpg

:rock awesomeness!!!!!

Love the pred with the staff! :lol

Congrats Felipe!! It looks great where it's at right now. :lol

:lol

It does look kinda catchy...

but I have something else coming for the predator to hold...
it will be more appropriate :D

My God your lifesize stuff is just amazing bro! I would kill just to have the 1:2 Endo let alone the 1:1, awesome, just awesome!!!!

Tell me, has there ever been one night were you woke up, looked over in the pitch dark and ^^^^ your pants (even for that split second) seeing the Predator looking at you?

I must know :lol

My God your lifesize stuff is just amazing bro! I would kill just to have the 1:2 Endo let alone the 1:1, awesome, just awesome!!!!

Tell me, has there ever been one night were you woke up, looked over in the pitch dark and ^^^^ your pants (even for that split second) seeing the Predator looking at you?

I must know :lol

Thank you sir :)

Actually yes...there was once (1) time that I got really freaked out and my heart palpitated fast and my blood pressure was affected...its true.
I was waking up early one morning and from the corner of my eye I saw a really big shadow next to my bed...
that was the one time :rotfl

wow! i cant believe what i am seeing in this collection! FelMarWETA, your collection ( dude is unreal! ) wow! your collection will haunt me!

FelMar's Collection ROCKS!

Thank you sir :)

Actually yes...there was once (1) time that I got really freaked out and my heart palpitated fast and my blood pressure was affected...its true.
I was waking up early one morning and from the corner of my eye I saw a really big shadow next to my bed...
that was the one time :rotfl

:lol:lol:lol Awesome!

Daaaaamnnn Felipe, that Pred looks Bad Ass man!!!!!

so......im wandering what happens to all your boxes :confused: u truly have almost every grail imaginable :monkey1

ok ..... you have way way to much $$$$$$$$ and time

Thanks everyone...I really appreciate the comments :cool:

awesome collection! just curious, where do you buy all your collection?

thanks! I buy from different places...other collector's, ebaY, DSC...probably the majority has come from ebaY though.

Daaaaamnnn Felipe, that Pred looks Bad Ass man!!!!!

just wait til' he has the terminator skull in his hand :D

so......im wandering what happens to all your boxes u truly have almost every grail imaginable

I've kept all the boxes...mostly up in the attic and some in my closet. The boxes for the 1:1 endo are in the garage :lol

Felipe,
My last payment on a 1:2 Endoskeleton from SS is next month. I imagine the box is huge. How many pieces is the endo in? It should arrive next month.

Last edited:
Back