FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP) update page 78!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FelMar's Collection (Terminator/Alien/Predator/LOTR/Star Wars/JP)

I didn't read through all the treads. whats that collection estimated at if you don't mind me asking. I don't think I could afford one thing in that room lol. Ill be posting my collection soon but after looking at this gallery I feel so inadequate

I didn't read through all the treads. whats that collection estimated at if you don't mind me asking. I don't think I could afford one thing in that room lol. Ill be posting my collection soon but after looking at this gallery I feel so inadequate

sent you a PM.

Here's just a little fun...

YOU SHALL NOT PASS !!!

pass.jpg

pass2.jpg

Updated with the custom battle damaged combat endoskull..

compliments of ONEYE...thanks Rich :bow

Predator just won a fight with an endo... :horror

hold3.jpg

hold.jpg

hold2.jpg

Speechless. amazing collections. :banana
Thks for sharing.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Great setup, Now that would be a Hellava Fight between a Predator and a Terminator

One question FELMAR as far for you life predator.....i have found a guy that makes them both alien/predator and i like you to give me some info-suggestions about it like price,how is it modeled(is it one piece),does the head come off(i saw you have 2 heads),did you ask to have other position for the hands or do they move etc.
please p.m.
thanks

Awesome!
I'm sure that when collectors die........they go to your place for all eternity. lol :angelsmil

Dam'!!!
I bought stuff from this guy which means I' awesome too :banana
Just a joke I'm sucker :monkey2:monkey1

And seriously, brother, you got one of the most impressive collections that I seen in my life.

One question FELMAR as far for you life predator.....i have found a guy that makes them both alien/predator and i like you to give me some info-suggestions about it like price,how is it modeled(is it one piece),does the head come off(i saw you have 2 heads),did you ask to have other position for the hands or do they move etc.
please p.m.
thanks

PM sent sir :cool:

Thanks Felmar it was a great Vote and good topic

Anytime, Sniper :)
maybe Hollywood will make a motion picture :D

Awesome!
I'm sure that when collectors die........they go to your place for all eternity. lol

And seriously, brother, you got one of the most impressive collections that I seen in my life.

Thanks guys :)

Is your lifesize Predator and Aliens made out of fibreglass ? Are they heavy at all?

nope...they are made of thick latex/foam combination.

The predator's hand is strong enough to hold a 1:1 SS endoskull.

They have pretty good weight to them...I'd say the predator is heavier, maybe like 100-120 lbs.

I agree...especially that UC sword, Anduril I think :D :wacky
You will feel my wrath for making that comment!! :emperor :lol

I would love that other guys sword too though, what's his name.........Boromir I think it is.......:monkey3 :D

It's more enjoyable when you do it though. :naughty

Wow it's been awhile since I've used one of those lines. :lol

Thats true actually...well done mate :duff :lol:lol

Back