Fed Ex shipping to Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just in case someone doesn't catch this in the other topics area, you must alert ssc to your fedex account number and have them insert it on the fedex wieghbill to be able save on brokerage charges.

just in case someone doesn't catch this in the other topics area, you must alert ssc to your fedex account number and have them insert it on the fedex wieghbill to be able save on brokerage charges.

Ultimately, we're talking about a brokerage savings of $10 per cross border transaction, right?

I spoke to a FedEx rep this afternoon and they had no idea whatsoever about this option for accouint holders. In fact, they implied I was misinformed and that there was no way to save on fees... lol.

How did you find out about this?
What was the exact question you asked and to whom?

i think it was actually a credit card account so that you don't have to be contacted everytime an item crosses the border to pay for brokerage and taxes before they'll release the item.

you're suppose to save the $10.50 charge on each shippment as long as ssc has your account number on the waybill. i was told this by a few fedex reps as i had to call back and with the last one they said they'd actually credit my account the $10.50 for the mix up with being told i didn't have to have my account on the wieghbill and that they would find it when something was shipped to me.

Back