Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shame_shaking_finger.gif

I've been catching up on this show and I'm on S3 episode 16 - did I just hear an F bomb from Madison??!

edit- just read back a few posts and saw it was already acknowledged. I even posted :lol I had completely forgotten.

Apart from a couple of eyerolls I rather enjoyed season 3 of this. The binge watch could have been a factor though. Just, seems like it has more going on than TWD.

It's almost like a third "Dead" show is being created taking characters from Walking, Fear and adding new ones! Very surprised about Nick but after watching "Talking" he had requested to leave the show! Kind of wish Kim Dickens request to leave too! Never liked her!

What the ****? Are they going to explain why those walkers - rather than simply following the course of the bridge they were on - were instead so determined to fall over the side of it and into that river? They actually bothered to force their way through the blockade John and Laura put up there. Why? What was attracting them over the side of that bridge?

Why did they all automatically then go for the house? Unless they actually see or hear people wouldn't they have just walked on by? And Laura should have been dead right there with 5 or 6 walkers on top of her and/or John would have accidentally shot her too.

Suppose it was an OK episode other than these inexplicable contrivances.

Back