Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Omg...

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best part of the second episode was seeing the Mom (blond main girl) and the father of the two brothers of the camp reunite! Brought back memories of my all time favourite show DEADWOOD!!!!

Damn, just caught up with this last night...

I didn't see that coming, the man was finally coming into his own, and then this.
Great premiere.

I thought it was from the pit....could have been a bullet too I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​I don't think he could've lasted that long if it happened in the pit. On Talking Dead they said the scene was based on one from a movie, but I can't remember which one.

Really enjoyed this weeks episode. I loved the dialogue in Spanish. Sadly, some of the translations didn't really do justice to the meaning of some of the expressions. I really wished that Daniel was the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don’t know Spanish. Started to get annoying as there was heavy dialogue that I trying to keep up in reading rather than feeling the characters emotions. I give credit to AMC to have the balls to put out a entire episode in Spanish/Subtiltes as I would imagine many viewers would not like this and start to check out. But then again its Fear the Walking Dead and I don’t know anyone else (except myself) that watched this show (friend, family and co-workers). Funny into the third season and I still don’t care about this show and the characters!

Back