Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we had seen more of that scene at the beginning where the kid is looking through the security shutter and sees the zombie just staring. Super creepy but they quickly snapped away and it lost its creepiness.

Good episode. Made me creeped out when I went outside to water the garden just after I'd finished watching. Thumbs up.

This is just an observation watching the third episode and I “DO NOT” want this to come across as a “racist” comment (and if it does I’m sorry), but I wonder or if there has been comments made on the current “non white” cast. Currently the only clear visible white are the main lead blond mother and her daughter (which still might appear mix).

Again just a observation…..

Great Episode by the way. I loved the taking garbage out and the neighbours “sticks” backyard!!

This is just an observation watching the third episode and I “DO NOT” want this to come across as a “racist” comment (and if it does I’m sorry), but I wonder or if there has been comments made on the current “non white” cast. Currently the only clear visible white are the main lead blond mother and her daughter (which still might appear mix).

Again just a observation…..

Great Episode by the way. I loved the taking garbage out and the neighbours “sticks” backyard!!

I personally think it's great that there's so many Latino characters in the cast. LA is a super diverse city and it's nice to reflect that.

I also think it's great that Cliff Curtis appears to be playing his real ethnicity for once. He generally gets cast as anything but. I've seen him cast as Latino, middle-eastern, Italian ... that's gotta be kinda frustrating for him. But Manawa sounds like it may actually be a Maori name. A nice touch.

I liked this episode, had some genuinely creepy moments in it.
I'm not too sure about the writing, it does seem a bit odd that they do not seem to be reacting to what's going on around them in a very rational way, but on the other hand, it makes perfect sense that given such an outlandish situation you wouldn't really know how to react, and you'd go from panic, to auto survival mode, to denial from one moment to the next.
For now, I'm enjoying the show.
I also find it interesting that the cavalry has arrived. It will be interesting to see how that goes down.

The thing is, I liked her in Gone Girl and SOA but this is the first starring role I've seen her in i.e. the most I've seen her on a consistent basis. And I'm noticing she's emotionless and stiff like a goddamn robot. She has the same blank look on her face.

She was the “Head Whore” in DEADWOOD (great show BTW), but I agree with her emotionless face (i.e. Mouth slightly open). Everytime she is on screen I keep thinking “Does she purposely make her face that way or does it naturally fall that way).

The thing is, I liked her in Gone Girl and SOA but this is the first starring role I've seen her in i.e. the most I've seen her on a consistent basis. And I'm noticing she's emotionless and stiff like a goddamn robot. She has the same blank look on her face.

She was the “Head Whore” in DEADWOOD (great show BTW), but I agree with her emotionless face (i.e. Mouth slightly open). Everytime she is on screen I keep thinking “Does she purposely make her face that way or does it naturally fall that way).

I attribute it to her being in a state of shock in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. There really haven't been many emotions displayed by any of the actors other than "WTF??" which feels appropriate to me at this stage of the show.

I attribute it to her being in a state of shock in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. There really haven't been many emotions displayed by any of the actors other than "WTF??" which feels appropriate to me at this stage of the show.

No she had the exact same face in DEADWOOD!!

She had the exact same face in Gone Girl, Sons of Anarchy AND this show before the zombie apocalypse. She's a goddamn robot incapable of human emotion.

Back