fborecki's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update for my preorder list:

Just officially signed up for my first Bowen statue. I had to have this beauty:

Mod20Thor201.jpg

So pumped that there are going to be SO many new Thor statues coming out in the upcoming months. :yess:

Expect picture updates in Sept.

Last edited:
Did you sign up for it with Bowen? I want to get on the pre-order list but not sure they ship to the UK:mad:

Yea I bought it through Bowen and unfortunately I believe you're right. The sites checkout states:

Notice regarding all Bowen Products: Per our contractual agreements, we are not permitted to ship or sell outside of the United States territory.

I'm sure as soon as this one ships though you'll be able to find it at a good price from resellers...just don't wait too long cause that is when things can get crazy.

Congrats on ordering the new modern Thor!! I dont own many bowen (one lol) but this is one that i wont let slip away :) I will be checking your thread often cause i know its destined for greatness :)

Congrats on ordering the new modern Thor!! I dont own many bowen (one lol) but this is one that i wont let slip away :) I will be checking your thread often cause i know its destined for greatness :)

ha thanks bud and I'm with you on letting this one slip through my hands. :hi5:

Do you think it will pre-order on the sideshow site?

I'd imagine so, Wolverine; in fact, I'm pretty sure they will. If not, there are a few sites here in the UK that will be stocking it - although, of course, it's debatable as to whether the prices will be fair or not. :lecture

Awesome start now it's time for some proper displays :)

Quick question do u have the reg colossus? If so is the head detachable?

I can almost guarantee that the prices won't be anywhere near as good as they are in the states - I hate how we always have to pay more for stuff, if I could get a green card I would!!! Should have married a nice American beauty LOL:1-1:

Yea that really blows and I feel for our international pals that have to pay more to enjoy their hobby. Lol make it happen wolvy. A friend of mine is from England and ended up meeting his wife on the job who is American and now he lives here in Houston. I'm totally kidding about just doing it for that sake, but if fate plays out that way it can def work.

Trouble is I'm already married!!! Damn it:mad:

:dunno just enjoy your wife and consider this a limitation that many of us could use in this hobby but don't have. Makes you have to REALLY like something to get it. That said I do say you look for this upcoming Thor either for sale post release from ebay or this site. I wouldn't personally imagine it's value to go through the roof immediately after it's relased so thats probably going to be the best time you can pick it up at around our retail value. :hi5: Good luck sir.

Back