FB Loki and RULK on sale at Bowen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulksmashed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is FB loki statue and Red Hulk!
FBrz%20Loki%20St2.jpg

Red%20Hulk%20detail.jpg

All about the FB lokie!

FB Loki looks like the weakest of the FB line, IMO.

EDIT: Rulk is 50 bucks more than Classic Hulk!? What a rip. This means that Planet Hulk will be 300 bucks. I hope I'm wrong.

Because I've never bought a Bowen piece before, how talk is a Bowen Hulk FS as opposed to SS's Hulk PF?

Holy crap...red hulk isnt just the same pose...its the same sculpt! Different head, and a few added Veins....but otherwise the exact same piece for $50 more!

Holy crap...red hulk isnt just the same pose...its the same sculpt! Different head, and a few added Veins....but otherwise the exact same piece for $50 more!

Have you seen the price of red paint these days? :lol

Wow, thanks for the reply guys. So SS's PFs are MUCH larger. I'm surprised to see Bowen FS prices that close to that of a SS PF.

What's the feelings on Bowen statue quality VS. Sideshow's quality? Bowen looks like it's producing some very nice pieces as of lately. (Even though I'm not crazy about the prices, many do look good.)

Wow, thanks for the reply guys. So SS's PFs are MUCH larger. I'm surprised to see Bowen FS prices that close to that of a SS PF.

What's the feelings on Bowen statue quality VS. Sideshow's quality? Bowen looks like it's producing some very nice pieces as of lately. (Even though I'm not crazy about the prices, many do look good.)

Oh dude...you just opened an OLD can of worms with that question....and as they say "Bowen has really been stepping it up lately". :cool:

Because I've never bought a Bowen piece before, how talk is a Bowen Hulk FS as opposed to SS's Hulk PF?

SS Hulk PF is 1/4 scale, and Bowen's pieces are 1/6th scale although I'd swear some pieces (Black Knight for instance) are 1/7th...

Huge difference in size... that's the only reason I stopped buying Bowen pieces, I feel -- and I may be wrong here -- that pound for pound, SS offers better value for money.

That said, every now and then a Bowen piece really piques my interest and so I'll most likely be picking the gun metal Destroyer and Rulk... :banana:banana:banana

Last edited:
Oh dude...you just opened an OLD can of worms with that question....and as they say "Bowen has really been stepping it up lately". :cool:

:lol I figured that would strike a chord after I posted, but it was not intentional.

I'll keep on topic.....so all in all these two look good, IMO. I like the Faux Bronze Loki. I'm sure it will look nice next to Thor.

Love the way the Loki came out.It will look awesome with the faux Odin and Thor for sure!

The price of the Rulk is crazy. The prices at getting very close to PFs and dios

I don't know anything about "Rulk," but I think he looks awsome and if I can pick him up cheap on eBay later I will get him; FB just isn't my thing so Loki is a no go.

You just opened up a major...
SuperStock_1613R-10943.jpg

Well, since we both are looking for a Cyclops and Daredevil PF, I will say this, my personal take: Nothing beats the quality in a Sideshow PF. That said, over the last year I have picked up ALOT more Bowen FS than Sideshow products and I don't see that trend slowing down for me anytime soon. I don't know if you have seen them, but the Archangel, Modern Nova, and Mr. Sinister FS are simply perfect and just in the last month I have picked up the Modern IM FS, Modern Ms. Marvel FS, and the Juggernaut FS (thanks P1X4R) and they are really nice.

Randy Bowen DID have a 4-5 FS that came out with really bad paint apps from a bad factory, but he has been open about the QC issues from this factory and made it clear that he has fired the factory and refunds will be given. Another good thing about Bowen, you can get them cheaper off eBay close to release and Bowen does not include an EX with EVERY FS. Randy also really listens to his fans and regularly discusses changes and tweaks to his products like changing Archangel's mask to be more narrow and Elektro's entire profile. He also has showed us a few teasers of the upcoming Cable FS with two costumes (X-Force and Modern) and two bases (rocks and a sentinel's head).

I think Bowen is really stepping up his products, but if he doesn't get the Marvel extension, we won't be seeing anymore FS from him.

Last edited:
Back