Favorite Star Wars Character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone watch the top 100 list they have too?

its interesting, I would like to see how they chose these.

:rock :rock :rock

Still one of the best Vader images ever.

It really is. Vader along with this Ralph McQuarrie one are still two of my favorite SW posters from when I was a kid.

e0a345f3.jpg

It used to be Luke when i was younger, but as i got older, Han just got so much cooler. :)

Vader will always be the greatest villan in cinematic history for me. Maybe the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz. But she's the only one who comes close when I think villan.

I think Obi Wan is highly underated. One of those characters that seemed consistant throughout all 6 movies. I've liked the character in all of them really. And the actors they chose to play him.

Chewbacca - Not only is he the single most noble character in the Star Wars continuum, be he is also lucky to be covered in fur because chicks dig snuggling up the furry things.:)

Even though Vader really is the central core of the films and arguably one of the greatest characters of all time. Still, when it comes to who I enjoy/like most in the series its gotta be Han.

Han Solo always just brings the right amount of attitude and cool to the screen. Too bad he got tied down after ROTJ as I could see him, Lando and Chewbacca cruising the galaxy getting p()ssy and into trouble.

Back