Favorite Star Wars Character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What he said. Hi Ares. :wave

:welcome

Anyway, my favorite PT character is Jango, kind of like a Boba Fett, except much more complex and interesting. He has 2 things in AOTC which Boba doesn't have:

1. A highly important role in the fate of the galaxy

and,

2. A face.

Now Boba's cool in his own right, being the mysterious killer with a set of bad-@$$ armor, but I really like Jango's character overall (it's more developed than Boba's)

Gotta love Jango's shiny pistols and the blue color scheme of his armor too.

As for my OT favorites, I can't decide!

Boba is cool, but I don't know that he makes my list of favorites.

Of course, Vader's on there,

black cape + cool helmet + ominous breathing sound + red lightsaber + super tall + James Earl Jones = WIN

But of course, I like Kenobi too. He does a good job of seeming very wise and powerful.

Luke? Meh. Kinda whiny.

No Chewbacca? This poll = fail!!! :p

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

It was a tough call between Luke and Boba Fett, Fett has the best costume out of all the movies, but I went with Luke simply because he didn't die like a punk. It was still a difficult vote.

Poll is open for another year eff it............BUMP.

Luke-Skywalker.jpg

How can this even be a choice for anyone? Go back to when you were a kid and the first time you saw Star Wars. It was Vader you loved! Vader!

Remember how cool he was in the first two films before they 'explained' him away?

'Member how he came out, grabbed that guy by the throat, lifted his ass off the floor, crunch his neck, then just tossed him aside. They don't make villains like that anymore.

He had his own flavor of lightsaber (before they explained that too)

He had his own personal fighter.

And he had that badass name (before they explained that sheeeet too)

Last edited:
How can this even be a choice for anyone? Go back to when you were a kid and the first time you saw Star Wars. It was Vader you loved! Vader!

Remember how cool he was in the first two films before they 'explained' him away?

'Member how he came out, grabbed that guy by the throat, lifted his ass off the floor, crunch his neck, then just tossed him aside. They don't make villains like that anymore.

He had his own flavor of lightsaber (before they explained that too)

He had his own personal fighter.

And he had that badass name (before they explained that sheeeet too)

What this guy said. :lecture

Back