Favorite Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fave season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever season it isn't. In the summer, I want it cooler, in the winter, I want it warmer, in the spring, I'm waiting for summer, in the fall, I'm waiting for winter.

Tourists can suck it. :lecture

We need to find a way to get their money here without them bringing it to us. Maybe amazon can start selling Maine vacations so that foreigners can enjoy it in the comfort of their own homes.

Summer is my favorite season. Give me a heat wave, and scorching sun. Anything but the bitter cold of winter, with sickly people sneezing, coughing, and blowing their noses; the heaps of snow, ice on the ground and nasty slush. Fall leads up to that wretched season, and the weeks only get colder. Not to mention the Nor' Easters and Hurricane Sandy (**** that). So I'm not a fan of fall, either :lol. Plus, I like just wearing a t-shirt and going outside, without having to dress in layers with a jacket.

I'm moving to SoCal when I get the chance.

Last edited:
Summer is my favorite season. Give me a heat wave, and scorching sun. Anything but the bitter cold of winter, with sickly people sneezing, coughing, and blowing their noses; the heaps of snow, ice on the ground and nasty slush. Fall leads up to that wretched season, and the weeks only get colder. Not to mention the Nor' Easters and Hurricane Sandy (**** that). So I'm not a fan of fall, either :lol. Plus, I like just wearing a t-shirt and going outside, without having to dress in layers with a jacket.

I'm moving to SoCal when I get the chance.

the downside to that t-shirt/less layer thingies is....

fatties outnumber the "hot" ones 4-1 over here. i'd say 7-1 over there. lolz

Used to be winter, but as I get older I'm starting to feel winter, which is big kahkah. So I'll choose fall.

socially-awesome-kindergartener-meme-generator-haha-you-re-old-d42247.jpg
:wave

Fall.

Changing colors.
At the start it feels like summer. At the end it feels like Winter. Contrast!!!!
Kids back in school.
Birthday.
Halloween.
Thanksgiving.
Most of the Christmas season is during fall.

So yeah. Fall. Hands down.

Back