Favorite Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fave season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Used to be winter, but as I get older I'm starting to feel winter, which is big kahkah. So I'll choose fall.

Stunning-Fall-Scenery-600x337.jpg

pin-fall-scenery-hachimantai-japan-on-pinterest.jpg

Fall definitely. I Hate winter, and Summer is fine, but uncomfortable.

Spring is 2nd.

Winter is about fine for a month to two. (where i am anyways) But it lasts like 5-6 mos and it gets old.

Summer is just plain Soupy where i am most of the time. ****in 98 and humid today.

I love Spring ... Canada's Fall (while pretty for a few days) ends up being an arse, cleaning up all those leaves on the ground. Then there is the **** season that follows, the dreaded Winter. For those who don't get those blistering dry cold seasons, they don't realize how crappy that season can be. I prefer Spring because it leads up to Summer. Seeing everything bloom, and knowing I don't have to suffer Winter's wrath for a good 6 months is a pleasant thought. Plus, everyone seems to be doing it...

my problem with Spring here is that every year allergies to pollen and stuff beat the crap out of me. I get sick for like 2 months, it gets horrible. I can't even open a window because I'll get messed up.

and I don't like taking allergy medicine... it sucks.

my problem with Spring here is that every year allergies to pollen and stuff beat the crap out of me. I get sick for like 2 months, it gets horrible. I can't even open a window because I'll get messed up.

and I don't like taking allergy medicine... it sucks.

That's true. People with high allergies wouldn't be a fan of Spring. I handle it well enough.

My problem with Spring is bums start sleeping outside again and begging for money. I hate bums.

My problem with Spring is bums start sleeping outside again and begging for money. I hate bums.

I dunno, Lady Gaga's bum looked pretty nice last night on the MTV VMAs. I didn't watch, but I youtubed it because she decided to perform practically in the nude. Apparently that was the theme of the awards.

trying something different and voted for spring since I don't like snow or raking leaves or sweating lol. I usually pick fall though.

Back