Favorite Movie EVER! (Pick one and walk away)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me in.

misfits.gif

The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition which goes along with The Two Towers Extended Edition and The Return of the King Extended Edition. :rock

Last edited:
I don't know what it was exactly about Fight Club - but I fell asleep through it when I watched it years ago.

I still haven't seen the whole film properly. :lol

Funny that probably half the posters in this thread simply refuse to man up and pick one damn movie!

Yep. Time and time again in these threads men show they have no ***** and simply cannot pick one film. Oh noes, what if my favorite changes, what if I post the wrong movie? Too bad.

I'm going to help Oscorp out on this one. Anyone who does not follow instructions by naming a pair of movies, a trilogy of movies, one movie and then 50 runner-ups will have their post edited so that whatever movie is named first is your pick. If you keep posting and changing your movie with each new post I'm going to delete them.

Its time to man up people. :lecture

EDIT: CelticPredator. You named ALIEN first. Good choice. People might now want to go back and peruse the thread and see what it looks like when people follow instructions. :)

Last edited:
Back