Favorite Movie EVER! (Pick one and walk away)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fabulous Baker Boys.

2yu.jpg

Never seen it.

It makes sense, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here today, but still suffering through it. :lol

But no, really, that was literally three hours of bland nonsense. And the main actress was really cute, but she spent all that time with the same ridiculous pout and I ended up hating her. It's no wonder Claire Forlani's career took a nosedive after that — the girl couldn't act for c**p.

It makes sense, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here today, but still suffering through it. :lol

But no, really, that was literally three hours of bland nonsense. And the main actress was really cute, but she spent all that time with the same ridiculous pout and I ended up hating her. It's no wonder Claire Forlani's career took a nosedive after that — the girl couldn't act for c**p.

So what part of the film are you still watching? ;)

So many to choose from but the film that has always remained number one on my list is the original Halloween ('78).

This one´s hard, I love movies,:( have a ton of "favorites", but just to pick one........ Ill have to go with ROBOCOP (1987):yess: remember watching it since I was 6 or 7 years old:horror, yep watching it with my mom RIP:

(
bksg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back