Statue Favorite LOTR Maquette so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite LOTR Maquette so Far

• Total voters
Well then judging from the photos and a 2 in hand pieces, I would have to say Boromir looks to be the nicest statue so far. He isn't my favorite character by any means but the execution of the statue is fantastic. Great likeness, pose, base, the flag is cool, etc.

Look at the poll results. It shows how a well done statue is getting more votes than some of the more popular characters.

My vote went to Aragorn, partly because I have him (also one of my favorite characters). I have to say, I am a little surprised Legolas has yet to get a vote. I'm really excited about this one, and thought the likeness is quite close. Am I missing something?

My vote went to Aragorn, partly because I have him (also one of my favorite characters). I have to say, I am a little surprised Legolas has yet to get a vote. I'm really excited about this one, and thought the likeness is quite close. Am I missing something?

Maybe the likeness is just not close enough TheDarkHorse :wave

I too quite like Legolas...not too fond of the bow position on the exclusive mind you...but all-in-all good enough for me to pre-order him. :yess:

I think this Maquette range look great together and can't wait for the full Fellowship :yess:

:duff
Bill

I have to say, I am a little surprised Legolas has yet to get a vote. I'm really excited about this one, and thought the likeness is quite close. Am I missing something?

I was wondering about that too. :dunno I think it must be some kind of "second best" syndrome. He looks fine and I do like him, just not enough to be my number one! I guess that goes for a lot of people here.

Someone should start a poll for favorite GG bust. :nana:

Oh, but then the Harry Potter busts would win hands down!

I was wondering about that too. :dunno I think it must be some kind of "second best" syndrome. He looks fine and I do like him, just not enough to be my number one! I guess that goes for a lot of people here.

Yeah, probably. He's my second favourite after Aragorn, and the only other maquette i have on order.

The pose kills it for me. Well, kill is too strong a word but I find it ho-hum. There's also Legolas fatigue I think

I think that I am looking forward to seeing Gimli the most, as we don't have him in the Premium Format line yet, and the pose and sculpt are very dynamic. Boromir might end up being my favorite though, as he is one of my favorite characters in the series, and I really like the moment that they chose for him for the Maquette.

My favorite so far is Aragorn followed closely by Boromir and Gimli.

The snow troll is going to be amazing and detailed. Creatures are always cool and generally look more realistic than the humans because they don't have to be as accurate to look good.

Back