Favorite LOTR character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTR Character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went with Frodo, But i had a hard time between him and Bilbo.

Choose Frodo cause well he basically was the ^^^^!!
:ring

Boromir all the way!! :rock

what she said!

in the book, Boromir is a very well written, flawed character. to me, he feels damaged, put upon, and stressed/stretched to the breaking point. not really sure why i dig him so much (drives my wife crazy cause she can't stand him). in the movie, sean bean is all kinds of awesome.

runner up would be bilbo. he is pretty much the ultimate adventurer and mr. fix-it without ever seeming like it or acting like it. can't get enough of him in the hobbit.

what she said!

in the book, Boromir is a very well written, flawed character. to me, he feels dmaged, put upon, and stressed/stretched ot the breaking point. not really sure why i dig him so much (drives my wife crazy cause she can't stand him). in the movie, sean bean is all kinds of awesome.

runner up would be bilbo. he is pretty much the ultimate adventurer and mr. fix-it without ever seeming like it or acting like it. can't get enough of him in the hobbit.

Yup that pretty much covers it and with much better articulation than my post!

:lol

voted other, went with pippin. he loves the pipe weed

saruman a close second. gotta love the badies :rock

Went with Aragorn but honestly its a tie with Gandalf. I just love what both characters are about and how they approach things.

Its between Frodo and Aragorn for me.

Both chracters take such incredible journeys in both the film and novels to amount to something great. They both evolve mentally and physically as the days pass and I find that a very neat aspect.

Other - Gollum - his obsession with the ring and how twisted he became because of it.

plus he's a good singer...

"The rock and pool,
is nice and cool.
So Juicy Sweet!
Our only wish
is to catch a fish.
So juicy sweet!"

That old guy with the pointy hat, I cant remember his name :dunno

pope-new2.jpg

He wasn't in the films King.

I went with Gandalf, but it was a difficult choice. Gandalf was actually two different characters (Grey & White) and thus provided different personalities as well.

Gandalf could be mysterious and yet down to Earth as well.

Back