Favorite Indiana Jones Films

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Indiana Jones Film

• Raiders of the Lost Ark

Votes: 67 71.3%
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters
Funny, I've never really liked Raiders--too boring for me. My list goes Crusade (best one ever!), Temple, and then Raiders a bit behind them. It just doesn't have any characters that I really love, whereas Crusade has Henry Sr. (my favorite of all) and Temple has Short Round (my next favorite after him). I never thought Indy worked well alone as a character; he needs somebody to play off of, and there isn't anybody like that in Raiders for me. That's why Indy is actually my 3rd favorite character without one of the other two to work with.

Of course, to each his own; I'm not saying that's the way it is--it's just the way I see it. :cool:

i've only seen "The Temple of Doom" (which i really like!) so that would have to be my favorite. :)

i know, it's sad. i'll be seeing all of the others soon though, before the new one comes out. i can't wait!!!

Last Crusade is my favorite, followed very closely by Raiders. Temple of Doom, though great, is a very distant third.

I know that some don't appreciate it, but the humor in Last Crusade is just so perfect that it edges out the nearly equally awesome original film.

Im going to have to go with Raiders, Last Crusade, then Temple of Doom, I just didnt particularly care for Shortround, a nattering, annoying, sidekick, and I was glad he wasnt in Last Crusade.
All were excellent movies, just ToD wasnt quite as excellent as the others :)

I'm aware that I'm in the minority here, but my favourite is ToD. I gess it's nostalgia talking, it is the Indy movie I watched most times as a kid.

Ya know,I just got the box set recently and I had only seen TOD once, and that was back when it first came out. Anyways, I just got through watching it for the first time in over 20 years and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I personally did not find Short Round annoying at all and only found Willie slightly annoying. Her frizzy hair annoyed me the most.:lol It really is a throwback to the old serials,but I guess you could say that about all of them.
The mine chase is awesome and it has alot of great moments. I really like the whole scene between Willie and Jones and Short Round when they are under the Temple/Palace with all the bugs and about to get spiked by the ceiling.Great stuff. My personal favorite is Raiders,but yeah I like them all.I hope the new one will be as good as the original three.Can't wait till May 22nd.:D

I just popped "Raiders" into the DVD player now. As for my favorite, I love all three but I enjoy Raiders the most I guess. I am so glad that they only changed the title for the DVD cover(Indiana Jones and the Raiders...) whereas the movie itself is still called "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

Back