Favorite current Marvel comic book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite current marvel book?

• Spiderman..Ultimate/amazing/sensational etc.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • X-men../Ultimate/Uncanny etc.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Captain America

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • DD

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Hulk

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • FF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cable/Deadpool

• Eternals

• Other

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Darklord Dave said:
I only read the collections, but Runaways is fantastic. Also Astonishing X-Men needs a seperate entry - I could care less about the X-losers, but I buy those collections because of Joss.

Also New Avengers and Young Avengers - I don't know why.

It's 'cause Brian Michael Bendis is the pimp master of comic writers. At least, that's how I can explain your New Avengers thing. Can't help you with a Young Avengers fetish, Dave. :eek:

I'm starting to get into the Marvel Ultimate titles. It's an interesting concept being able to reinterpret characters with new origins for modern readers.

I was always a "Make Mine Marvel!" kinda guy, but with the way things over there have been going the past couple years I mainly read DC. But.... X-Men and Uncanny have been very good lately. Especially Uncanny with the story arc, Rise and Fall of the Shiar Empire. Just... Awesome.

You know, I was just recently thinking about this, that Marvel has got some really, reallly great comics out now. DD, Hulk, Punisher, Captain America, Civil War, AMS, FF, She-hulk, there are so many that I really look forward to.

But if I have to choose.....how much I love the planet Hulk storyline, I have to pick DD. Amazing story, with so many twists, and great dialogue, and the perfect art to support and create the suspense, it's truely a treat to read it each month.

Back