Favorite Comic Character (From Marvel or DC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Comic hero

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Spider-Man can't win because the Marvel universe is to diluted with awesomeness, whereas the DC Universe has... 3 maybe? Cool characters... and I'm being generous to the Green Lantern here.

Looks to me like DarkDaysInVegas has a thing for guys who pull silly faces and run around in tight yellow spandex, but i digress...my favorites;

Heroes

1) Hulk
2) Iron Man
3) Anyone who can look a mime in the eye without wanting to punch them....

Anti-Heroes

1) The Punisher
1.5) Batman

Down right evil buggers

1) The Joker
2) Venom
3) Two Face
3.5) Anyone who ever watched a episode of "She's the Sherif"

Oh and on a side...Not DC or Marvel, but my all time favorite has to be big red himself, HellBoy.

Ohh, too hard to decide. Guess I'll have to think on this. Captain America, Batman, and Spider-Man are the first ones to spring to mind, not sure if I can pick just one from those three.

Superman as he can easily defeat all these bums.

...Except Batman. That's why he's on top, with the most votes, cuz Batman can kick Superman's ass.

Anyway, I was this l<-->l close to voting for Spider-man, and then I remembered Spider-man 3 and the One More Day comic arc.

...Except Batman. That's why he's on top, with the most votes, cuz Batman can kick Superman's ass.

Anyway, I was this l<-->l close to voting for Spider-man, and then I remembered Spider-man 3 and the One More Day comic arc.

And those should be the deciding factors in your favorite hero. :rolleyes::duh
Seriously you let a movie and one comic story decide for you? Are you pulling a leg? lol!

And if that's the case about batman then.......

I guess he could kick er......um....NVM
batusicom.jpg

Wow! Poor DC. If they were to lose the rights to Batman and Superman they may as well close shop. As I hear Superman's future looks iffy. While over at The House of Ideas they don't seam to put all their eggs in one basket. Cap's been out of action for 18-plus months and Brubaker has no immediate plans to bring him back. Thor was recently dead for two years. I know both Superman and Batman have in separate times been shelved but with their return clearly within site.

Batman dosen't even have Super Powers. No Contest.

I love it when people ask that same question again and again.(How come such and such isn't on there?) Jesus there's only 10 slots and how many superheros?

THAT'S WHAT "OTHER" IS FOR!!

So technically he IS on the list as well as hundreds of others.

Ok, so it seems Spider-Man and Batman are the leaders in the polls here for their Universes. So out of those (universes) i want to find out who's your favorite character out of both universes of all comics.
Now i can only put down 10 choices out of ALL COMIC hero's. (so i'm sure "other" will be used quite often.) I have chosen what i see as the most popular.

ex:
My top 3 round out like this

Spider-Man
Superman
Wolverine

Are you talking strictly from the comic books or from all sources? That makes a difference in my answer.

Back