Favorite Clone Style/Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Clone Style/Trooper

• Stormtrooper

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • Sandtrooper

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Snowtrooper

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Biker Scout/Ep3 version

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Tie Figher Trooper/Clone pilots

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Ep2 Clones

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Ep3 clones

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I hate clones

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Whats a clone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
IMO, classic Stormtroopers are still the best design. I mean, even today they still look wicked cool. They had a simple, masterful design for something out of the 70's.

Wor-Gar said:
IMO, classic Stormtroopers are still the best design. I mean, even today they still look wicked cool. They had a simple, masterful design for something out of the 70's.

What he said!!!

They were the originals and they made an impression that has lasted to this day.

Oh, this one's tough...
I voted Sandtroopers, 'cause they just look mean and messy, but are the great original design.
Basically, I want them all to be made, but I'm really a fan of the OT.

My biggest concern is that Brant is more a Clonetrooper fan than a Stormtrooper fan. Someone do a Gillooly on his kneecap and keep him out of production meetings. :D

For the record, I consider Stormtrooper and SandTrooper in the same category. I would be happy with either. I used to love Snowtroopers but for some reason, the Kotobukiya figure has soured me.

Seth Gecko said:
I suppose ep3 is winning cause that gave us a clone fiesta.
I love all the designs of the Ep3 clones but ruled them out due to them being CGI. I voted Stormtrooper but am kind of wishing I chose Biker Scout. Always loved those guys.

Original ST's are the **** are they not?:cool:

sand1.jpg

Stormtrooper, bar none. Although the Episode 3 clone is pretty cool too. Also Biker Scout is 2nd in coolness factor.

i voted for the Snowtroopers. They look pimp'd in them outfits :cool:

Give me a 2 x Stormtrooper, follwed by Biker Scout, Ep3 basic trooper and 1x commander , EP3 Scout,Tie fighter, Ep2 standard, Snowtrooper, ATAT driver ( so late because I have the Marmit), Ep2 Pilot, Ep3 variations :chew

Stormtroopers all the way. They are the reason why I fell in love with Star Wars in the first place.

Back