Favorite Bond movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
No Jimmy Bond? :lol

I'd love a 1/6 Moneypenny from that terrible film though -- she was hot! (gross fanboy leer)

You should do polls for best Bond Babe... and best Bond villain too.

Not a bad idea after the Best film ends. I'll tell you right now my favorite villian is Jaws. Don't know why but I've always loved him. I would love it if they brought him back some how. Maybe even a cameo working at MI6 or something. He did kinda end up good (and alive) at the end of Moonraker.

My favorite villain is Donald Pleasance's Blofeld, so damn creepy.

Hottest Bond girl, Diana Rigg. Coolest Bond girl, Michelle Yeoh.

My fave Connery Bond Girls

Shirley Eaton - Jill Masterson - Goldfinger ( oh, MY. God)

Claudine Auger - Domino - Thunderball

Ursula Andress - Dr No

My favourite...Goldfinger is a classic, ANY Connery Bond is great...and I have always liked Timothy Dalton in Licence to Kill. The Moore ones were OK..I liked the campiness of some, i.e. Moonraker and Man with the Golden Gun. And Brosnan was great too.

But...yeah, Goldfinger.:D

Of the Connery Bonds, I have to say, even today, Domino is still soooo smokin'. She gets my vote easily, even over Tatiana.

For Roger -- Barbara Bach, hands down.

Brosnan -- I can only remember Denise Richards...and I wish I couldn't. 'Goldeneye' had that hot 'Russian' chick, right? Not Famke, the good girl. She yelled alot is all I remember. Who the hell else was there? And I mean 'hot' -- not Michelle Yeoh.

Dalton -- I thought that Pam girl was hot; not a Bond girl by any stretch, but she was really cute.

Wor-Gar said:
Of the Connery Bonds, I have to say, even today, Domino is still soooo smokin'. She gets my vote easily, even over Tatiana.

From memory, probably a bit off...

Domino
How did you know my name was Domino?

Bond
Your ankle bracelet...

Domino
My, what sharp eyes you have.

She was soooooooooo SMOKIN', classy too, still have a crush on her... but Jill Masterson is still my all time fave... and the most iconic of all Bond girls, the girl painted gold.

Wor-Gar said:
Do you mean ***** Galore...because she was a hermaphrodite?

No, I'm pretty sure it was a Moore girl. Miss Galore wasn't the one for sure though. I wanna say one of the ones after Moonraker (they all blur together after that one for me).

Buttmunch said:
No, I'm pretty sure it was a Moore girl. Miss Galore wan't if for sure though. I wanna say one of the ones after Moonraker (they all blur together after that one for me).

I vaguely remember something about that. Now thinking about it, I think that it was one of the sideline Bond girl's at Drax's base (where the snake was). It could have been one at Octo*****'s place too though.

That's one challenge Bond hasn't had to face....yet.

Wor-Gar said:
I vaguely remember something about that. Now thinking about it, I think that it was one of the sideline Bond girl's at Drax's base (where the snake was). It could have been one at Octo*****'s place too though.

I know it was the one with a bird and water. It seemed her father dies in the film. Has long dark hair. That about all I can remember. I want to say Octopusy or For Your Eyes Only. :confused:

Buttmunch said:
I know it was the one with a bird and water.

:lol :lol That narrows it down.

Buttmunch said:
It seemed her father dies in the film. Has long dark hair. That about all I can remember. I want to say Octopusy or For Your Eyes Only. :confused:

Not the girl from For Your Eyes Only? Her!? No. :confused:

Yikes, I just googled it:

For Your Eyes Only was the twelfth James Bond movie and marked the fifth appearance of Roger Moore as secret agent 007. Like all Bond offerings, the non-stop action was sprinkled with bodacious babes, about one of whom questions subsequently surfaced.

Caroline Cossey, one of the "Bond girls" appearing in that film was a transexual, a man who had undergone a sex change. Ms. Cossey began life in 1954 as Barry Cossey but later decided to live as a woman. She changed her name to Caroline in 1972, began taking hormone tablets, had breast augmentation surgery, and in 1974 underwent the final sex reassignment surgery (SRS) to transform her into a woman. From about 1979 to 1986 Caroline worked as a fashion model and actress under the name Tula, and she caught a break in 1980 when she was cast in the James Bond film For Your Eyes Only. Shortly after the film's release in 1981, however, the UK tabloid News of the World "outed" her as a transsexual and disrupted her modeling and acting career.

Wor-Gar said:
:lol :lol That narrows it down.

Not the girl from For Your Eyes Only? Her!? No. :confused:

Yikes, I just googled it:

For Your Eyes Only was the twelfth James Bond movie and marked the fifth appearance of Roger Moore as secret agent 007. Like all Bond offerings, the non-stop action was sprinkled with bodacious babes, about one of whom questions subsequently surfaced.

Caroline Cossey, one of the "Bond girls" appearing in that film was a transexual, a man who had undergone a sex change. Ms. Cossey began life in 1954 as Barry Cossey but later decided to live as a woman. She changed her name to Caroline in 1972, began taking hormone tablets, had breast augmentation surgery, and in 1974 underwent the final sex reassignment surgery (SRS) to transform her into a woman. From about 1979 to 1986 Caroline worked as a fashion model and actress under the name Tula, and she caught a break in 1980 when she was cast in the James Bond film For Your Eyes Only. Shortly after the film's release in 1981, however, the UK tabloid News of the World "outed" her as a transsexual and disrupted her modeling and acting career.

Sounds like the one. My Dad was the one that originally told me about it. Never really believed it. Could have fooled me :eek: Poor Roger.

Buttmunch said:
Sounds like the one. My Dad was the one that originally told me about it. Never really believed it. Could have fooled me :eek: Poor Roger.

It wasn't the main girl from that movie though, just some other girl in the movie. The lead's name is Carole, not Caroline, but I do remember now being confused and thinking it was the main girl for a while back then.

Shocking... positively shocking.

Wor-Gar said:
Brosnan -- I can only remember Denise Richards...and I wish I couldn't.
She has to be my least favorite Bond girl. I swear they could've just replaced her with a cardboard cutout and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. She makes Lois Chiles' narcoleptic performance in Moonraker seem charasmatic by comparison.

Connery films are my favorites.

Goldfinger #1

I also really like GoldenEye and The Living Daylights.

It's a shame Dalton did not get more films because he was really good IMO.

Back