Favorite BOND actors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite BOND actors

• Sean Connery

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • George Lazenby

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Roger Moore

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Daniel Craig

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
I voted Connery, Moore and Brosnan are a tie for second. I like them both alot, and which one I prefer really depends on which Bond style I'm in the mood for. Craig could easily wind up in second place, but based on only one movie I will only put him in fourth place.

I voted Connery, Moore and Brosnan are a tie for second. I like them both alot, and which one I prefer really depends on which Bond style I'm in the mood for. Craig could easily wind up in second place, but based on only one movie I will only put him in fourth place.

Yeah, I like Connery, Moore, and Brosnan all of them are really good.

Daniel Craig. Rocks the ++++ing role like it was made for him. Nuff' Said.

Weng Weng. If you haven't seen For your Height only you are missing out. Little person slide attacks and man nipples the size of jumbo chocolate chip cookies. Good stuff.

height2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5KeUMxyAwM

So for all you Craig fans, what is it that you like about him above all the others?

It's still Connery for me, but I'm digging Craig.
Third would be Dalton, I don't know why everybody hated the poor guy. Then it's Brosnan and Moore a distant fifth. Never seen the Lazenby flick.

I voted Craig -- I know the source material had it's campy aspects, but Bond was also more . . . intense in the novels, someone to be respected and feared a bit -- Craig brought that aspect to the screen, a seriousness that, for me was absent from the others -- Connery would be second, then Brosnan -- Moore was fun to watch, but you never really got any kind of intensity from him, in my opinion.

So for all you Craig fans, what is it that you like about him above all the others?

Bond as envisioned by Fleming had a rough edge to him and I think that Craig has done a great job of being cold and tough and physical and somebody you don't want to mess with while still handling himself with the ladies and making Bond a generally appealing and magnetic character. Moore was too goofy, and if he ever did try to be tough he just failed or came off like a big jerk. Brosnan had flair but still didn't come off as a tough guy like Connery did at his best--but even towards the end, Connery was not taking it seriously anymore. (Diamonds Are Forever was a joke.) And Dalton took things too seriously. I think that Connery still owns the role thanks to the first three or four films, but I think that Craig's representation of Bond is just about ideal and I look forward to seeing more of him.

Back